So who’s left to watch now ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Bandit may or may not come back. The vibe I got left me feeling doubtful. Hope you are ok Stevie baby. You knobhead.
    Hypalinx for maybe different reasons, may not come back, but the vibe is slightly more likely. Hope he’s ok.
    Rolla is still going, so that’s something.
    Darren is still going, but I really prefer his fobt sessions to his online play.

Been watching a few vids of the gentleman gambler. He’s ok but I don’t even feel to look for his content or sub etc.

Without calling any names, I simply can’t watch the “production” streamers. I would rather login and play slots on demo mode. There’s only one who attempts to entertain and at first I enjoyed the content but even he left the country for “business” reasons and it all became terribly transparent.

I appreciate the time energy and cost going into playing slots and recording sessions or playing live, from the real ones. Seriously, but the rest are begging.

So are there any other good genuine folks to watch ? Please don’t offer up the likes of jimbo and his dimwitted sidekick, his friend tizzy and so on.

Hope you and the family are ok Mr B. Hat tip to the good folks.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I like watching the LowStakeSlots lads on YouTube. They are Scottish, work minimum wage and really shouldn’t be gambling at all, which makes the 20-50p spins and associated losses very meaningful. They post 2-3 videos a week and are highly entertaining.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I like Foss and his massive bonus buys atm other then bandit and occasionally rollas short YouTube clips it’s all over now for me.

it’s just become boring to watch it’s like Groundhog Day. Shame really.

will be excited if bandit ever drops a video on his Bandit channel tho. The rest I can miss and don’t really care

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I like watching the LowStakeSlots lads on YouTube. They are Scottish, work minimum wage and really shouldn’t be gambling at all, which makes the 20-50p spins and associated losses very meaningful. They post 2-3 videos a week and are highly entertaining.

I like low stakes but occasionally find them a bit cringe. Getting overly excited of £20 wins or angry £10 losses with a £200 balance is a bit much along with the constant what ifs, if that landed it was huge. Aside from that though they are nice lads and its easy watching.

Extrafun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I enjoy David Labowsky been a subscriber to him for a while, genuine nice lad. his bonus hunts are raw so if you care about the whole usibng bonus funds wtc wtc then its not a bad shout.

MaskWearer WANTED $42
    Blocked

Extrafun wrote:

I enjoy David Labowsky been a subscriber to him for a while, genuine nice lad. his bonus hunts are raw so if you care about the whole usibng bonus funds wtc wtc then its not a bad shout.

Mr. Labowsky is certainly a fake money streamer and is a con-artist. His “real work” used to be as a mental health worker, social worker or addiction counselor, something of that nature – then he changed career to gambling streaming trying to get folks to sign up through his links

I understand it’s easy to be fooled by these people as I was fooled myself and used to enjoy watching them. I turned militant against Labowsky when I saw several times people asking him in stream if what he was doing went against his former employment, if he was addicted, and basically if the whole thing (gambling/slots) was healthy or not. Mr. Labowsky, despite being very aware of the potential problems and playing almost every single day, claims he is NOT ADDICTED to slots or gambling and that he never has been, it’s a healthy form of entertainment and there’s no problem with it AT ALL – provided you sign up through his links and not letsgiveitaspin

The truth is that 90% + of the folks you see on YouTube are nothing more than paid shills with bad acting skills. That dude jamjar boy and chipmonkz, so funny, go back a little while they are playing on min stake or 60p and getting angry/happy … fast forward to 2020 they are playing on £20 or £40 a spin and struggling to find a reaction to a £20,000 win, cause they know they aren’t going to see a penny of it. Just bad actors and most of them are despicable human beings who will delight in your destruction if it brings them success (YOUR MONEY)

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

MaskWearer wrote:

Extrafun wrote:

Mr. Labowsky is certainly a fake money streamer and is a con-artist. His “real work” used to be as a mental health worker, social worker or addiction counselor, something of that nature – then he changed career to gambling streaming trying to get folks to sign up through his links

I understand it’s easy to be fooled by these people as I was fooled myself and used to enjoy watching them. I turned militant against Labowsky when I saw several times people asking him in stream if what he was doing went against his former employment, if he was addicted, and basically if the whole thing (gambling/slots) was healthy or not. Mr. Labowsky, despite being very aware of the potential problems and playing almost every single day, claims he is NOT ADDICTED to slots or gambling and that he never has been, it’s a healthy form of entertainment and there’s no problem with it AT ALL – provided you sign up through his links and not letsgiveitaspin

The truth is that 90% + of the folks you see on YouTube are nothing more than paid shills with bad acting skills. That dude jamjar boy and chipmonkz, so funny, go back a little while they are playing on min stake or 60p and getting angry/happy … fast forward to 2020 they are playing on £20 or £40 a spin and struggling to find a reaction to a £20,000 win, cause they know they aren’t going to see a penny of it. Just bad actors and most of them are despicable human beings who will delight in your destruction if it brings them success (YOUR MONEY)

Yeah have to agree with mask, ive never had a good vibe off him, I imagined labawsky would be the type of streamer I could  watch, but I’ve tried a few times and I cant get past ( to me anyway  ) that he’s like the old man, M and S Y fronts Version of rosh …completely toned down, not as showy, like an Amdram version of a Vegas show, none of the colours or the energy but still hits the same uncomfortable beats that’s has your inner alarm ringing….but that’s just my taste and opinion…

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

only Netflix left to watch

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Bandit was in Hideous Slots channel last night and out-right stated to many hoping he does more videos that he just doesn’t want to right now. Was nice to see him in there but the big downer for me about Will is his liaisons with Chip. I lost a lot of respect for him when he did that. Will’s takeover of StopandStep was trolled but only for entertainment reasons. I support the claims that Chip is a fraud and I personally don’t like him or find him entertaining, from before that. So I truly hope Bandit isn’t thinking of doing that at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)