So who do you follow?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Crystal palace for me local team love the ups and downs wouldn’t have it any other way !

Hibs-1875 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Hibs and spurs fan here seems that my teams are always the brides maid and never the bride ???

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Celtic Fan here….

I been watching Liverpool this season too because of Klopp, before that I probably followed Man utd most.. But my heart is always at Paradise ???

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Tottenham home and away and over land and sea for about 20 years now. I wouldn’t want to count what I’ve spent following the bastards ?

Our current team is easily the best in my lifetime and we still come up short but what chance do you have against the likes of City. Looks like another £80m midfielder incoming for them in Saul from Atletico.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

The famous Glasgow Rangers

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Sunderland supporter all my life….passed on by my Dad. Lots of highs and lows…..mainly lows! ? My Wembley jinx continued on Sunday where we were beaten yet again….5 times they have been and lost in my lifetime. Had some great days at Roker Park as a kid though….when you could afford to take the family! Stuck with them now though. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That’s a very interesting question on a day like today. I know this is an old thread but very fitting today of all days patty has brought the topic out. What can i say mmm. Well most know I’m a liverpool fan which means i don’t like man u but today is going to be very strange. For the first time in over 35 years i want man u to win. I can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s true. So for one day and one day ONLY I’m cheering on our rivals our enemy Manchester  united. ??

Oliversdaddy2018 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Big Lincoln city fan here champions of league 2, 3 trophy’s in 3 years ?⚪️?⚪️?⚪️⚽️

MrPeanut21 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello lads,

New to the forum here, im from The Netherlands just outside Amsterdam. So there’s only 1 team

Ajax Amsterdam XXX

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Birmingham city through and through

someone has to support them 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)