So i haven’t touched an online slot since….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Take it out and use it for some footy bets tomorrow.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Don’t use it on any gambling. Give it the wife to spend on the kids. Or better still, give it the kids to spend on the wife. If that starts world war three, split it and get them to spend it on each other.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Don’t use it on any gambling. Give it the wife to spend on the kids. Or better still, give it the kids to spend on the wife. If that starts world war three, split it and get them to spend it on each other.

Over the last year, whenever i’ve had  a decent win (for me that’s about £300 +) i buy something with it. Won £500 on Texas Hold Em in WIlliam Hill last week and spent most of it on a sofa bed.  For me, it’s better than just keeping it for extra money to gamble with.

Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I think my biggest cash back from these was £100 and I thought I was a baller ? them was the days !!!

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Withdraw it and let it cover your weekend bets. Free weekend of betting on videoslots, then if your bets win or lose it’s happy days!

chris b1 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hay Bandit,

£600 to tempt you back in…..You know if you start to loose it could be £60k you put in.

As much as i like you videos and i do! Please consider this…listening to you on video you have bought a house and done some wonderful things.

Take it as you have done it, you have made it, you are a winner. Look into becoming a game tester where you dont use your own money and hit that Gamban hard.

Remember you are always 1 deposit away from the poor house no matter how responsible you are as you are going against a cleaver marketing and more addictive than coke industry.

just to put this thought in ya noodle…..You say “only gamble what you can afford to loose” ……With kids and responsibility’s can you really say you can afford to loose money, what about the unexpected such as your ill health what if you and the mrs could never work again and  you find yourself searching your sofa for £1.25 for milk ……..question is can you really afford to take the chance you wont need the money you gamble in the future.

Just a thought

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

£600 booster nice one mine was £5.25 wahoooo get in ? and ? one me ? 🙁

keepsake WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Good on ya bandit… With £600 for doing nothing… I’d treat the missus to a fancy swanky meal with a few bottles of Moet.. Anything left (if anything) stick it on a colour on the roulette.. looking forward to your next vid… Have a nice weekend…

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

keepsake wrote:

Good on ya bandit… With £600 for doing nothing… I’d treat the missus to a fancy swanky meal with a few bottles of Moet.. Anything left (if anything) stick it on a colour on the roulette.. looking forward to your next vid… Have a nice weekend…

I actually bought her some shoes with it – i got proper suckered didn’t i lmao

Fraser225 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Your doing well mate not touching that 600. Just hold off till you said and then by that time dhv2 will be out and you can smash that ?

@DanBlewett19 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Oooooo wow. How cheeky of them and I need too tell you I’m really struggling only half way through your two week break. Terrible withdrawal symptoms. I can’t cold turkey bandit uploads it’s bad for my health. So please, please bear this in mind Steve!! ?.

I literally am counting the days down like I used to 20 years ago in the run up to Christmas that always used to tell like an eternity!!! Please make your next one a SUPER DUPER SUNDAY UPLOAD – a 2 hour phenomenon, humongously comical and maybe even cheeky high stakes on the odd slot.

Miss you lots like Jelly Tots – totally understand the need for the cool off – I genuinely can’t wait for a week today!! I think I need a 14 day Bandit Advent Callander ? miss you like a holiday romance Bandit ?. Danny B

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i probably will use it on Reel King, but after the video on the 24th i’d say.

Just stick it on 3rd 12 on roulette 1 spin! If it wins then it’s happy Hanukkah Marv! If not then no worries ?

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Keep the break going ,you’ll enjoy the games better after it , book a holiday or something with the money you have saved from not playing

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

you have done great so far ano i wouldn’t of lasted as long but your setting a good example for those who want to cut down or stop completely so massive thumbs up matey hows the bar/man cave coming along

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Can i have it then 😉 haha

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)