So i haven’t touched an online slot since….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haven’t played anything online since Sunday which was the last video…… Videoslots have emailed today to say my weekend booster is in…. £600 odd lol How the fuck do you resist that! I have done so far but it is niggling at me i got to say lol!

pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

If you break the rules now you owe us a £2000 slots video on sunday , but don’t do it! Its funny watching all the degens go mad lol

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Don’t do it you will end up depositing and playing on I know the niggle feeling I had it last night and ended up reversing a £1000 withdrawal to get rid if some stress ended up losing and re depositing £200 to lose that Aswell stay away from it Bandit your doing well so far mate

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

You got your next session planned for 24th Feb.  Maybe self-exclude on VS for 1 week (if that option is available), then when the 24th arrives, put the £600 towards your start balance.  Add another £400 or £600 to make it £1000/£1200 start balance for the video.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I know one thing I wouldn’t last 9 minutes with £600 balance never mind roughly 9 hours. You’ve done well mate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i won’t bother as like you say, i will be very likely to just redeposit and then that is defeating the object lol

I’m approaching the stage where i am looking forward to getting back to playing the games, which is the idea really so i think it will have been worth the chill out.

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Reel king it is then bandit

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

thats got to be bash on reel king dont you think bandit

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i won’t bother as like you say, i will be very likely to just redeposit and then that is defeating the object lol

I’m approaching the stage where i am looking forward to getting back to playing the games, which is the idea really so i think it will have been worth the chill out.

Good man… Breaks are always needed, especially when you didn’t enjoy the last few sessions ?

Have a few beers and chill out with True Detective or Game of Thrones ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i probably will use it on Reel King, but after the video on the 24th i’d say.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Thats funny, they emailed me but they must have got the amount wrong….  haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha, yeah i think mine is from some crazy high stake sessions, think i probably maxed out 2 days worth of the £300’s

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

What amount were you expecting roughly Wiggy?

My booster was 52p which oddly enough makes it exactly half of your amount.

Outlaw

i be going mad if i spent 300 in one day  😛  anyway i hope you get some good tops with your booster 🙂

Outlaw

i wasnt expecting anything, when i said they gave me the wrong amount, i mean they gave me too much haha 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)