So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    jpsellers1987 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

count me in shoot me an email please bandit the one registered to this forum account works fine

laterzuk WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I’ll give it a blast dude

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Im in

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Can you send me an email with the link please? Would love to help out 🙂

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Afraid I cant help as I am on gamstop, but good luck to you.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Thanks everyone, i have sent emails – if you got nothing through, check the junk folder, probably in there haha!

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I’m in mate always fancied signing up to Kwiff after seeing the advert! Wonder how many times your bet actually gets Kwiffed though lol what’s the % ?

chef-loko WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Yeah im in why not a cheeky bet is never a bad thing lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

thatfamousjimmy wrote:

I’m in mate always fancied signing up to Kwiff after seeing the advert! Wonder how many times your bet actually gets Kwiffed though lol what’s the % ?

Email sent mate, i have been using it for a few weeks now and it happens an alright amount i would say, sometimes it can go quiet for 4 or 5 bets but then you will get 3 in a row, some of the best ones i have had so far have been Evens up to 30/1 and a 2/1 that was super charged to 50/1 – one of them won and one lost so i was happy lol

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Email me please mate can I do horses on it cheers anything to help out

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

granpappydave wrote:

Email me please mate can I do horses on it cheers anything to help out

Pretty much the only sport they don’t have weirdly is horses, not sure why mate. Can throw a fiver on a footy team though, then i send you a tenner, so £5 up 😀

Mark31288 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I’m in mate, no twitter though so registered email is fine!

Cheers

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I’m busy taking a month off gambling, so won’t be entering the draws until the 28th. I don’t do the football bets as don’t have a clue. But if its still on offer at end of month I could give it a go?.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Geordiemark42 wrote:

I’m busy taking a month off gambling, so won’t be entering the draws until the 28th. I don’t do the football bets as don’t have a clue. But if its still on offer at end of month I could give it a go?.

Bandit will email the info shortly mate so you can do it when your ready and the offer will be continual going forward.

Pscanlan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Count me in !

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)

The topic ‘So i am launching a business venture – Can you help?’ is closed to new replies.