So close yet so far…. but no idea at all

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Good afternoon all,

so reading about bandits royal flush i’m sure some sites used to have big bonuses for hitting a royal flush (correct me if that’s wrong), what could have been had you been on a different site!! This got me thinking have you ever had a very near epic win that never was but not had the foggiest at the time? Worded badly so i’ll explain mine that comes to mind.

a long while ago (few years now) I used to just play red tigers/ blueprints any shitty game that was on William Hill really, then after discovering bandit realised I was missing out on most of the more conventional games that give big wins.

so with a fresh bank of ideas loaded up £50 and went for book of dead, first time venturing into the world of games with coins for values, anyway set of unknowningly on £10 a spin, 3rd spin 5 explorers land missing the connection on the 3rd reel. The 2 paid £10 instantly realised shit i’m on £10 a spin how unlucky not to get that line, owing to my previous experience I thought i’d missed out on few hundred quid, so rest the stake and carried on with no idea. Until some months into the future bandit hits an explorer line on £10 that pays £5k and the reality of what had been so close months ago came crashing down!

Still have to say was glad it was months in the future if i’d known at the time i’d have been in tears ?

anyone else got any so close so far but no idea stories???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)