Slot suggestions for zee Bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    russcawley WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Some of the old school favourites if they are still out there

wonky

Bearded bellend (3,9 and 11 for the 3 wild reels)

am I the only one desperate for a reel king session? Stay off the millionaire bastard though as never seen the mega tops and no way is it a true 50/50 like RK

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Pretty sure wonky was shut down when netent upgraded their games 😞

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Michaels1996 wrote:

Hoping for some original RAINBOW RICHES. My last 300 spins or so on it had consisted of the pots of gold 3 times a 500x on £2 a 500x on £1 and a 90x on £3! Hoping to transfer some luck to El Bandito!

didn’t Bandit play this years ago and he spent about £2000 without a bonus anyone remember?

also for slot requests I’d like to see you play Gates of Olympus and fruit party

Callumc13 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I think a good crack at that Meurtos megaways is a shout

SgtBash5624 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Where is day 4 of the Advent Calendar?

z3pz WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hacksaw gaming slots in general, Huge potential…

“Aztec twist” is really good, bit hard to get the bonus but the potential is mad. 1000x is not that hard to get in that slot

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

SgtBash5624 wrote:

Where is day 4 of the Advent Calendar?

Deanings WANTED $1
    Outlaw

MonkeyPop, CritterPop, Fire in the hole and if you’re feeling brave Royal Potato.

Especially MonkeyPop, awesome game

Jeroensgambling WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Majestic Megaways, or the new variant on that where you gamble your spins vs multiplier. Very frustrating. Never reached the full potential of this game. However on the original game hacked a 13k win out of a 3 euro bet.

Christmass carol megaways; has a potential of 20.000x. I’m still trying. Lol.

5 Lions megaways. Fun game.

Majestic Megaways Extreme 4. However never really did anything out of the order for me.

I’m sure there’s a hundreds of picks as well.

z3pz WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Aztec twist – Hard to bonus but massive payouts.

Stack’em – a lot of bad bonuses but when you get that good setup it can easily go for 3000x

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

@Thebandit here are some slots similar to 300 shields. Sword and the grail, the green knight, diamonds of the realm, 15 crystal roses and the good the bad and the ugly<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”> not superslice</span>(pick ‘bad’ for 300 shields esque bonus). All of them are playngos except the last one.

Mattio gaming WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Cash truck Xmas delivery

Seems really high potential on the bonus please give it a try thanks bandit

IJS1985 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Funk Master by NetEnt can be good, it’s a little like Jammin Jars

Stephg26 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey 🙂 I’ve watched every one of your videos and I’m so glad you’re back bandit. Never commented before but I’d love to see you play big bass bonanza keeping it reel. I put the odd £20 on slots now and again but I’ve won just over £1400 on this slot in the last month. Would love to see it played on higher stakes than 20p. Good luck x

danny1004 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Chaos Crew please or Retro Tapes thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)