Slot series request

Which slot challenge would you like to see The Bandit take a shot at ?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Dead or Alive 2 wild line
  • Dead or Alive wild line
  • Terminator 2 Hot mode
  • Happy Holidays Cold mode
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ni1Fisk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I would love to see a Dead or Alive 2 wildline attemt is there any chance for it in the near future if you get the time for it @The Bandit? or any other near impossible slot challenge like hot/cold mode etc.

I’ll add a poll incase there is any interest in the topic

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Doa 2 because terminator and happy holidays are boring and not as rare as a wild line. The first doa doesnt have as much potential as the second..  so doa2 if it was to happen 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts or the new BTG kingmaker for me…. But I’ve voted for terminator because it’s been long enough now!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Would say doa2 . But if he only doing 1 video a week and this would be it . Would rather it be a normal video .

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

New BTG?! Say what?!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

New BTG?! Say what?!

Casumo exclusive for a few weeks, launches Wednesday ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s out on casumo on wednesday or out now on casumo but everywhere else wednesday? I need info hahaha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I tried a Terminator 2 single slot series, i got 40 bonuses in it, it never got aired, can you guess why 😀

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Either because you didn’t get a hot mode, or because bugger all happened in the 40 bonuses? ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Craig slots did a DOA2 one, 60 odd bonuses, no wild line. Rinsed a grand on 45p

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

It’s out on casumo on wednesday or out now on casumo but everywhere else wednesday? I need info hahaha

It’s out on casumo on Wednesday ? rolls out everywhere else on the 28th

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I saw a video of the new BTG… it’s interesting. It’s actually a game where you don’t want an early bonus haha.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Wow, this Vote was tough for me, love Happy Holidays, had 3 cold modes (Magic Free Spins) and would love to see Bandit play it but was incredible torn between DOA2 & T2, both of which I’m hitting hard for their ‘Lovely Rewards’, 206 & 213 bonuses in each so far without success.

Think it has to be DOA2 cos at least if the Wild Line isn’t achieved it can still be interesting and can pay well if enough wilds land, while T2/HH bonus is pointless and boring after the bonus trigger if the Hot Mode isn’t revealed.

KamReove WANTED $2
    Outlaw

how do I view previous poll results scroll back through them perhaps ?

Forgive me if age has made me blind to the obvious. It has in most other areas

Denville.

Caz0311 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I voted for DOA2 even though I doubt that Bandit would have the time to grind through all the crappy bonuses for the wildline ? Would be amazing though to see if he could match my 13,000x win (36p) on a higher stake though ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)