Slot request

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Can you possibly play some game of thrones 15 lines for me please? I want to see how it plays on higher stakes had 1000x 3 times on it on 30p always picked yellow bonus. I don’t think it gets enough love. It has over 6000x potential which is enough. Cheers @thebandit

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Just had a spin on it and it bonus really well, but fuck me getting to the fourth reel on a win is impossible …. do you go for 8 spins ?

Wabit888 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit it’s been such a entertaining and epic week, I think you should make a compilation video of all your biggest wins from all your lockdown vids. Also ask people to subscribe to get you to 100k subscribers, if you don’t ask people tend not to subscribe. I would like to see a swarm please good luck.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Try Dragonfall it can go crazy

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Just had a spin on it and it bonus really well, but fuck me getting to the fourth reel on a win is impossible …. do you go for 8 spins ?

Always 8 spins when it gets across it can pay huge. I’ll go find my biggest win from it and post here to show you 🙂 bear in mind 2 scatters during the 5x can be multiplied by 50 too..during free spins.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Always 8 spins when it gets across it can pay huge. I’ll go find my biggest win from it and post here to show you ? bear in mind 2 scatters during the 5x can be multiplied by 50 too..during free spins.

nearly 1200x @Seyahkram1977

happened 5 years ago at Vera John 🙂

Higgo71 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit,great vids but any chance of raging rhino,i know its all or nothing but my biggest win was on it 2250x on £2 would love to see it on a really good stake thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)