Sky bet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rich5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Anyone know if it is aloud for a betting site in this case skybet after staking a fair amount of money into my account on there they suddenly closed my account with no explanation?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi mate, saw you posted the same thing just now, i think this one got missed as it was at 1:43am – should be some answers for it at this time 😀

I think they can probably close your account for any reason, they are always hot on any sort of bonus abuse for example, were you getting free bets and matching them out at all?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Need a bit more info from you on this one mate before anyone can help. Are you saying that you deposited and played, then for no reason they closed your account? Did you have any money in the account at the time/was it refunded to you/did you have any bonus funds etc.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Sky bet and sky vegas are just wank mate i had an account with them for years moved and when someone else moved into my old house they abused there welcome bonus by making acoounts and they locked and closed mine and didnt get nowere with live help or emails they didnt want to listen to anything id say i rdcommend staying away from there anyone

Rich5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

No i wasnt abusing the bonus all i was doing was depositing about 30-50 a week and i was getting the £5 free bet with there skybet club thing they do.. with depositing that amount but there was no matching the bets or anything, never done a welcome bonus anytbing like that… no i didnt have any funds in my accouny at the time of the closing of my account. My account was about £400 down with winnings and losses so ita not asif i was winning alot ether

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

They are known for just closing accoynts on stupid things and dont explain anything when you contact them and in fact dont even listen to what you have to say i recommend trying paddy power or william hill for betting mate

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

It may just be for verification or something mate as even if it was bonus abuse they don’t shut the account down

Rich5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

No it was all verfied mate ild had the accoint for 8 9 month deposited and withdrew and they randomly closed it ha ha not sure what there doing. Saving money them doing it anyways. Cheers for the help fellas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)