Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I am pretty sure Videoslots and Paddy don’t need you to be through his link just be active that month. I will, however, confirm this with the main man! xD how are you wonderful folks this morning?

Thanks. At soft play with my daughter. Went down a slide for the first time by herself. Her eyes nearly popped out her skull. How about you.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dynamik23 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I am pretty sure Videoslots and Paddy don’t need you to be through his link just be active that month. I will, however, confirm this with the main man! xD how are you wonderful folks this morning?

Thanks. At soft play with my daughter. Went down a slide for the first time by herself. Her eyes nearly popped out her skull. How about you.

I’m all good mate cracking on with stuff as normal always busy at the moment lol, I normal curl up in a corner when I get dragged to the soft play with my lil uns lol it’s far too noisy. In regards to your question your all good mate it is as I thought on my previous post.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I’m all good mate cracking on with stuff as normal always busy at the moment lol, I normal curl up in a corner when I get dragged to the soft play with my lil uns lol it’s far too noisy. In regards to your question your all good mate it is as I thought on my previous post.

Appreciate it. I drank two large slush puppies. Only reason I go really.

Lenbrat WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It was my error.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

The chips at soft play areas are so nice! Theres one here where the chips are proper chunky and home made.. I look forward to going to that one with my daughter hahaha

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)