Shake (sh)it up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

Lots of moans about Bandit and the latest vid, let’s not go there. Heavy, heavy loss again and without Reel King to fall back on, no “quick fix” for it.

Looking at the latest threads on here talking about streamers and slot vids in general I see a lot of the same themes –  primarily getting bored of the same games – I’m not stupid I know that certain slots get more play and are more likely to bonus/pay big, but it’s always fun to mix it up. Loved seeing Creature and Jack & The Beanstalk in this one, Bandit even commented that it was turning into a throw-back session!

So… what games do you miss? Maybe games you haven’t seen for a bit or games that have fallen out of favour?
    How about your perfect slot video… 12 games to be played?

(I once suggested on stream to Rocknrolla the idea of an Alphabet stream – pick a game from A, a game from B etc all the way through to Z. Well received in chat, but never came to anything).

Personally, I LOVE Blueprints. I miss the days of Steve bollocking Peter Griffin Fairy Godmother for fucking off and not landing so Wish Upon a Jackpot makes my list, as well as Wild Antics (three bonuses are shite, but the Colonel one pays like mad when I get it).
    What was that Egyptian one where you have to land scrolls for extra wilds, expanding wilds, multipliers etc? Used to be a favourite but not seen that on a Bandit session in forever.
    Flame Busters – yeah the bonus is usually crap but at least it’s fun.
    Fruit Warp? I’ve seen some stonking wins off that… when did Bandit last play that one?

Come on, between us I’m sure we can come up with an interesting and *ahem* inexpensive (all going well!) slot video here.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I did really enjoy the bit in this last video on the older forgotten games as we will call them, Lost Island i have played a couple of times lately but Creature was good fun and even Secret of the Stones haha, the one you are talking about i think is The Wishmaster and it never treats me well haha It is a shame that Evolution got taken down as i really did like that one!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Bit of immortal romance and a wild desire ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

A bit of the “Wake the Baby” Pharaoh’s Tomb would be good as well 🙂 When it’s time anyway!

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

Wishmaster! Ten points that lad, I couldn’t conjour up the name.  That was always fun for a hundred spins, it always stuck in my throat a bit though that you still get charged for your spin while in the Bonus (if you can call it a bonus).

Evolution as well, I’d forgotten that one. Pulled from the sites? Wow.

I love Three Little Pigs as well, once again though it’ll either do a 10x bonus or go mental and spew out a 200x, very little inbetween.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Can I request happy halloween and get pumpkin head out for next session please.. halloween and all 😉 🙂 that game has brought some colour phrases out of your mouth bandit! ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Its lucky halloween not happy halloween ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)