Service Station battle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Was driving back from a client visit for work today and had to stop at the services for a cup of coffe and a bacon double cheeseburger.. and then something in my brain told me to try £40 in Rainbow Riches if one had a good pot.  Long story short, £40, £60,£90, and then a final £100 withdrawal and 40 minutes later and didn’t have anything to show for it.  Down to my last £40 and I changed to £1 stake to make it last a bit longer.  I was pie gambling everything to the max by this time with no joy, but then 3 pick-me’s roll in and I get £15.  Pie to the max is £200…spin…it lands! Finally!  Kept playing on £1 and had the 3 leps twice for £75 and £60, managed to cash out £320.. not a great profit but so relieved to get my cash back lol

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

At least you got your money back, nothing worse when you get in the shit and just happy to break even

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I travel alot in my job and usually stop at the services at least once a day. I looked at the rtp on the slots in there. I posted about this a couple of weeks ago as i found they were 88% on a £2 stake which is shocking. I bet you were mighty relieved to get your money back.

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I was very relieved.  Now I have to carry it around in my pocket until I can to the bank at the weekend!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)