Self exclusion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    charlie552 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Been a long time gambler. Ruined my life up until now. I just self excluded myself from all the sites I use and registered on Gamstop. I really hope that I can get through this.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Well done, first step is always the hardest! I found the strength to stop and I’m now 4 years gambling free so Goodluck to being gamble free for years to come ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

charlie552 wrote:

Been a long time gambler. Ruined my life up until now. I just self excluded myself from all the sites I use and registered on Gamstop. I really hope that I can get through this.

You won’t regret joining Gamstop mate, it’s a powerful tool that will stop you depositing money in times of weakness. I wish you all the best.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

First couple of days are always the hardest mate but you have made the right decision.

In a few months when you start to see the rewards (debts decreasing and bank balance increasing) you will see you made the right choice.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done mate. You’ll find the urge to gamble won’t be as bad as you think if you take the opportunity away.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I don’t think you ever lose that urge to gamble. It’s like smoking or any addiction. It will always be there.

The thing to remember is that there are lots of ways to distract you from the urge and if your having a bad time with it stick a post on here. Always someone willing to have a chat.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I don’t think you ever lose that urge to gamble. It’s like smoking or any addiction. It will always be there.

The thing to remember is that there are lots of ways to distract you from the urge and if your having a bad time with it stick a post on here. Always someone willing to have a chat.

You mean there’s always one of the musketeers ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Well done mate you’ve made the first step which is undoubtedly the hardest like Andy says it gets easier with time, it’s always darkest before the dawn

If you need something to keep you busy on the times you’d normally be gambling I’d recommend this game called clash Royal on your phone lol I swear it’s more addictive than slots and its free ?

(I just got a new phone and am experiencing a new world, Im not a promoter ??)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)