Seedys Monday morning thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Morning folks bit of a distant weekend from me again as my lil girl was chucking up from Saturday morning and she wanted to cuddle and watch crappy films with mummy and daddy lol, I must say i’m happy it’s now over I don’t wanna see another fecking disney princess movie for about a year! How has your weekends been?

Pawel_PJ123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

My weekend was mostly work, but yesterday after playing book of dead for the past 2 years I have managed 4 explorers for my first ever 1000x 😀 only on 0.30eur, but still- that made the sunday evening definitely a little bit less crappy than usual, especially after losing a scrabble game with the staff in a local restaurant after bragging, that I have never lost a game in my life 😀 I was 2nd but the waitress who won is probably going to rub my face in it for the rest of my life 😀

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Morning folks bit of a distant weekend from me again as my lil girl was chucking up from Saturday morning and she wanted to cuddle and watch crappy films with mummy and daddy lol, I must say i’m happy it’s now over I don’t wanna see another fecking disney princess movie for about a year! How has your weekends been?

Yeah yeah … daughter chucking up …. sick of Disney movies …… admit it … you had a “fruity” moment and decided to demolish  2 litres of Ben and Jerry’s and dancing through the kitchen to “ your welcome “…. next week is show tunes, and after that he will no longer be called seedy but….. fabulous seedy ( jazzy hands included )

ps you expect one of these kinds of text to pop up ……

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Pawel_PJ123 wrote:

My weekend was mostly work, but yesterday after playing book of dead for the past 2 years I have managed 4 explorers for my first ever 1000x ? only on 0.30eur, but still- that made the sunday evening definitely a little bit less crappy than usual, especially after losing a scrabble game with the staff in a local restaurant after bragging, that I have never lost a game in my life ? I was 2nd but the waitress who won is probably going to rub my face in it for the rest of my life ?

Sweet Hit on BoD and about the scrabble well try push over the conversation to the 3rd and 4th places xD

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Yeah yeah … daughter chucking up …. sick of Disney movies …… admit it … you had a “fruity” moment and decided to demolish  2 litres of Ben and Jerry’s and dancing through the kitchen to “ your welcome “…. next week is show tunes, and after that he will no longer be called seedy but….. fabulous seedy ( jazzy hands included )

ps you expect one of these kinds of text to pop up ……

Damn it you found out about my guilty pleasure!!!!!! annnnnnnnnnd Jazz hands !!!!!!!!!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Glad shes doing better seedy. My daughter has just been taken into theatre to have her tonsils and adenoids out. I’ve got to canteen to get food and spilt dinner all down my jeans, I’ve got make up down my face from crying and I look like a disaster ??? I’ll be sat watching disney shit for the next god knows how long, but I’m good with it as long as shes better for her party! 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Has Bandit bought one of those stand up desks yet @seedy ? That’ll help with the video making while having a dodgy back 😉

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Has Bandit bought one of those stand up desks yet @seedy ? That’ll help with the video making while having a dodgy back ?

Right … wild shot …. but deffo should give seedy a shot at doing an episode ….. knowing bandits luck seedy will drop the 100 grand on dead or alive 2 ….. or press the gamble button instead of collect

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Has Bandit bought one of those stand up desks yet @seedy ? That’ll help with the video making while having a dodgy back ?

Right … wild shot …. but deffo should give seedy a shot at doing an episode ….. knowing bandits luck seedy will drop the 100 grand on dead or alive 2 ….. or press the gamble button instead of collect

Have you seen Seedy’s choice of slot? Paint??!! Sigh ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Glad shes doing better seedy. My daughter has just been taken into theatre to have her tonsils and adenoids out. I’ve got to canteen to get food and spilt dinner all down my jeans, I’ve got make up down my face from crying and I look like a disaster ??? I’ll be sat watching disney shit for the next god knows how long, but I’m good with it as long as shes better for her party! ?

Hope your little girl gets better soon WB and yes Disney shows for days for you.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

My luck is shocking lol it would be a disaster session lol ????

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Have you seen Seedy’s choice of slot? Paint??!! Sigh ?

Fuck all wrong with paint laa.. ????

Outlaw

Never heard of paint ……. tried paint …….. yeah no …….. just no …..no….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

??????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

??????

The only good Paint on a computer is mspaint.exe ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

??????

The only good Paint on a computer is mspaint.exe ?

Your all so mean….. *huddles in a corner alone* 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)