Seedy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Hello mate I’ve put some big wins up the lil devil one is fine mate but the other two just delete I clicked on the wrong files for them both so there not the correct ones for the description sorry if that’s any hassle I’ll upload the correct ones another time but the lil devil one is crazy first ever heart stopper bonus on 60p and it went crazy!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy is currently either nursing a sore head from the dirty beer or a sore stomach from a dirty quad burger in Blackpool ?? when he can finally see a screen again I’m sure he’ll sort it for you matey ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Np devil laa it will be monday now before I open my laptop again to do the big wins ??

I am all good this morning xbob mate we only had another 2 beers after you left so was a light 9 pint session really ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Np devil laa it will be monday now before I open my laptop again to do the big wins ??

I am all good this morning xbob mate we only had another 2 beers after you left so was a light 9 pint session really ???

How’s the diet going Seedy? ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Green2711 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Shite mate in blackpool with bandito lol I’m eating and drinking way to much ???????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Shite mate in blackpool with bandito lol I’m eating and drinking way to much ???????

You did get to walk uphill in the rain though, that will have helped ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

You did get to walk uphill in the rain though, that will have helped ?

And that was your fault xbob I lost at least 100 calories doing that and it was pissing it down ????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)