11th January 2019 at 11:09 pm #36845
Looks a hard weekend, loads of close games….
My bets (via William Hill)
1. West Ham v Arsenal (away win @ evens) Arsenal have only lost 1 in last 5, that at Anfield, scoring 11 in total. West Ham only won 2 of last 5 at home both to bottom 7 sides. Head to head Arsenal unbeaten in last 5, winning 4.
2. Leicester v Southampton (home win @ 10/11) Southampton only 1 away win in last 5 that and that was at bottom club Huddersfield. Leicester 2 wins and 2 draws over last 5 head to head. Southamptons poor away form edges this selection to Leicester.
3. Wigan v Villa (away win @ 6/5) Wigan winless in 5, lost last 3 league home games without scoring. Villa no loses in last 5 away, scoring 10. Villa unbeaten over last 5 head to head winning 4.
4. Sunderland v Luton (home win @ 11/8) Sunderland unbeaten at home in last 5 league games, Luton in good form also but home advantage sways selection. Sunderland won last 2 head to head at home. Tightest call but good odds for a home win, couldn’t resist.
1. Palace v Watford (yes @ 17/20) 3 of last 5 head to head BTS, all Watford’s last 5 games BTS.
2. West Brom v Norwich (yes @ 4/7) 3 from last 5 West Brom and 4 from last 5 Norwich league games BTS.
3. Wycombe v Doncaster (yes @ 7/10) Both sides 3 from last 5 BTS same as head to head, 3 from 5 BTS.
4. Shrewsbury v Charlton (yes @ 17/20) Both 4 from last 5 games BTS.
5.Crewe v Newport (yes @ 10/11) 4 of last 5 head to head BTS.
16.45/111th January 2019 at 11:15 pm #36854The Bandit WANTED $2,603El Bandito
I haven’t had a proper look yet tbh but i think i liked Exeter, they were 4/5 at home from memory and Grimsby at home too but i will have to have a closer look, my footy accas have been shite for a while again!11th January 2019 at 11:43 pm #36860
Exeter 7th, Morecombe 20th. Exeter won 4 of last 5, Morecombe no away wins in last 5, lost 4 of them. Exeter won last 2 head to head at home 3-1 and 4-1.
Grimsby 14th, Macclesfield 23rd. Grimsby won 4 of last 5 league home games. Macclesfield 1 win from last 5 and that against only club below them, Notts County.
4/5 and 5/4
Certainly solid selections If you opt for them12th January 2019 at 10:26 am #36959
Some may find this a bit silly but for the month of December I’ve been putting £10 accas on League One matches all being over 1.5 goals.
I’ve had £ 202 cash out, a £56 cash out and had a £40 cash out.
Watch there be feck all goals today now I’ve talked about it.12th January 2019 at 2:18 pm #37077
Curse of the early kick off….
Going throw the other 3 in a treble now, 9.53/1.
Sunderland12th January 2019 at 5:47 pm #37106
That went well 😂 All 4 failed to win, why study form and stats, may of well stuck a pin in it.
Same story for me with BTTS bet, 1 goal away….again!
Onwards to next weekend
Cant wait 😏12th January 2019 at 6:02 pm #37124The Bandit WANTED $2,603El Bandito
Usual shite for me too, at one stage i had one bet up and one needing just an Exeter goal but then Fleetwoods 2-0 lead disappeared and so did Lincolns lol Back to the drawing board!
New Video Now Available! Friday Jan 18th!
Check your inboxes for those Prize Draw emails!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED! – Fat Santa Xmas Knockout – Click here to See Progress!
Use Team Tab and Ladder Tab for Team and Progress Info