Roulette

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #46664
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Best way to play roulette in my opinion is to play no more than 10 minutes. It’s almost the quickest way to win or lose in gambling. People lose on roulette because of their desire to gamble hasn’t  fulfilled their fix. Even when people win many gamblers feel they have not had sufficient time doing what they enjoy and ultimately they lose. I wouldn’t be surprised it nearly 50% of roulette players were in profit at an early stage in a session but i bet less than 25% actually finish a session in profit. It’s all about the length of time.

    1
    #46705
    burders WANTED $27
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    Best way to play roulette in my opinion is to play no more than 10 minutes. It’s almost the quickest way to win or lose in gambling. People lose on roulette because of their desire to gamble hasn’t  fulfilled their fix. Even when people win many gamblers feel they have not had sufficient time doing what they enjoy and ultimately they lose. I wouldn’t be surprised it nearly 50% of roulette players were in profit at an early stage in a session but i bet less than 25% actually finish a session in profit. It’s all about the length of time.

    Wise words – so many many times could’ve walked in good profit but it really is a tough one to leave – if you’re losing you’re chasing and if you’re winning you feel invincible.

    1
    #46764
    Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

    It’s the ultimate gamblers game in my opinion. The one that gives you the highest highs and the lowest lows. If only we only all knew where our maximum top was we’d all be here sharing different stories. Truth is we all get carried away once we win and convince ourselves a new top can be achieved.

     

    I once lost 13k in a toilet on a night out playing on my phone, 10k of that was profit…..but still….it was the biggest bell-end moment of my life! I’ve never carried 7k around in my pockets ready to have a sesh on a FOBT though, it’s nice to see I am not alone in this world of bell-end style gambling moments 😁

    2
    #46773
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Dolly wrote:

    It’s the ultimate gamblers game in my opinion. The one that gives you the highest highs and the lowest lows. If only we only all knew where our maximum top was we’d all be here sharing different stories. Truth is we all get carried away once we win and convince ourselves a new top can be achieved.

     

    I once lost 13k in a toilet on a night out playing on my phone, 10k of that was profit…..but still….it was the biggest bell-end moment of my life! I’ve never carried 7k around in my pockets ready to have a sesh on a FOBT though, it’s nice to see I am not alone in this world of bell-end style gambling moments 😁

    I thought I’d heard it all. That’s some serious roulette dolly. 😁

    #46656
    Ritcheldinio WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Have you ever been screwed over on live roulette bandit? I was on live immersive on bet way and was doing around a £200 spin with £50 on 6. As one of my bets closed my bet was rejected and surprise surprise 6 rolled in. I’ve been playing live roulette for a couple years and never had this happen before? Lost out on £2000. Anyone else ever have this problem

    #46918
    groundiskey WANTED $57
    Outlaw

    Short bursts of game play, hit and run is a winning formula. I don’t play for long, usually hit my target between 3-8 spins, update the old spreadsheet then play again later for rounds 2 and 3. 👍🏼💷

    #46923
    Tricky0212 WANTED $25
    Outlaw

    Had a bit of a stupid roulette bash today, but I know we all love a gambling story in here so thought I’d share.

    I’ve not played the FOBTs in a while, I usully just pop in for a footy bet once or twice a week, as been on Gamban for a while but still like a small weekend footy bet and find im much more disciplines only going in shop.

     

    anyway, today I pop into coral on my lunch break and have about 300 on me. I have a look at the city Everton slips but not really any value so figure I’d have a cheeky £20 on my old mate Eye of Horus. Donk through that on 50p spins and won about 75p, so thought I’d try £20 on roulette. Anyway, as we all know happens in soon doing £50 spins mostly covering tier and 0 sections. I get upto £190 having only put £130 in at this point and should perhaps have walked.

    For those who know roulette (I’m assuming most here!) I play 12-15 in  0 section, but also 29 (not 7/28) and I play 23-36 in tier ( and also 27 but not 13) don’t ask my why!

    once I’m on £50 spins, it hits 13, 28, 13, 7, 5, 6, 22. so 7 losses in a row and 5 “next doors”. This of course took my £190 balance and also my remaining £170 in my wallet to fund.

    I stomp out and withdraw £400 and march back in, knowing it’s stupid, but this is the right audience to understand the mindset!

    Annoyingly, a lurker has nabbed my machine, but still on tilt I hit the one next door. Straight to £50 spins now and hit about 6 losers in a row, not even close just consistently orphelins flicking betweenness 17/20 sides. Stick the last £100 in and finally hit a decent number, 11. £7 straight up and £2 split so return was about £280. Next up 26, another cracker £4 straight and 2 x £3 splits – another £250. Next spins a dud, then back to 11 for another £280. I’m upto £760 here so I cash it in and stick £30 ew on herecomestheboom in the 1.40 at Ludlow. It got injured and pulled up so I left band on even.

     

    Not done anything like that in a long time and a relatively happy ending (as breaking even always is for a gambler!) but reminded me of how dangerous those things can be, especially when I bet the horse at 1.40 and realised all of the above has been within the space of 25 mins!

    Be good to see these £2 max bet rules take effect I think, I might actually then be able to safely just have £20 on horus.

     

     

     

     

    1
    #47170
    Dynamik23 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    So just had the worse roulette/dealer experience of my gambling “career”. Just playing £1 a chip. Few spins dealer seems friendly enough. More players come to teh table and her mood drops. Me and my friend hit a couple spins for money back. I ask teh dealer to place 4 numbers as I couldn’t reach as the table was full, she huffed at me. I hit a number and she starts paying out as she pushes the stacks they all fall over so she pulls them into the chipper the inspector says to her “what’s wrong” she proceeds to say “these fucking idiots” while looking at us. Me and my mate were shocked and said “was that directed at us?” The inspector then says “no no she is talking about the chips” at this point I’m fuming and tilted which is of course a perfect combo for roulette and proceed to spunk £250 when I had only planned to spend £50. I never go over my set spend but the way she dealt with us was appauling and had me on mega tilt. Anyone else have bad dealer experiences that have caused you to gamble more than you wanted?

    #48781
    Spanners WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    Some cracking reads on this thread and full respect is given on the honesty of some of the stories.

    Must admit I’ve never took the bait when it comes to FOBT roulette and only started playing online roulette a few years back after I won a competition over on another site and the prize had to be paid into a Skrill account, being a gambler I quickly worked out I could transfer the prize money from Skrill to an online account and for the first time in my life I was now gambling online, I was now looking at figures and not handling notes.

    I’m a member on TGC and have also spoke about roulette many times, some people choose not to believe for a minute that Casinos don’t play by the rules or in a fair manner but I disagree, when you are a gambler and lose who really listens to you ?  even if you sat at home and watched the strangest of spins and witnessed that ball move in a way that defied newton’s law in every possible way, again your just a gambler and you lost all your money and those Casinos would never cheat, they have too much to lose right ?  and after all we live in a very fair world with very little greed.

    Roulette is a game I have studied more than most, I’ve watched certain spins over and over many of which I have no financial investment in, I’ve watched these spins purely in order to attempt to clarify if the game really is rigged or not.

    I remember one night having a balance of exactly £1700 and then totally changed my game play and started doing £100 bets on Black, after bet number 8 or 9 on Black i just couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I couldn’t change now because Black was due RIGHT?

    My last bet was YIPP £100 on Black and the sexy lady said No more bets and she made her spin while crossing her arms in the X position while saying ……………No more bets,  I knew the outcome of that spin and I knew when the ball had landed Id get the wee pop up message we all hate…………………….Insufficient funds.

    Start Balance £1700

    Total Bets = 17 x £100 all on Black

    End Balance £0.00p

    I’ll post more in this thread a bit further down the line but will end just now with one simple Question we all know the answer of and many people will just say………………….That was just bad luck!   Hell even Bandit himself said that when he was shown the picture of proof, after betting on 17 consecutive Blacks in a Row  and my balance now sitting at Zero, what was the next colour out ? what landed on the 18th Spin ?

    And even though the Marquee only shows the last 9 result spins, please take my story on trust when i say 17 Reds in a row came out, I have no reason to lie about losing £1700

    #48790
    Haz40 WANTED $622
    Outlaw

    Spanners wrote:

    Some cracking reads on this thread and full respect is given on the honesty of some of the stories.

    Must admit I’ve never took the bait when it comes to FOBT roulette and only started playing online roulette a few years back after I won a competition over on another site and the prize had to be paid into a Skrill account, being a gambler I quickly worked out I could transfer the prize money from Skrill to an online account and for the first time in my life I was now gambling online, I was now looking at figures and not handling notes.

    I’m a member on TGC and have also spoke about roulette many times, some people choose not to believe for a minute that Casinos don’t play by the rules or in a fair manner but I disagree, when you are a gambler and lose who really listens to you ?  even if you sat at home and watched the strangest of spins and witnessed that ball move in a way that defied newton’s law in every possible way, again your just a gambler and you lost all your money and those Casinos would never cheat, they have too much to lose right ?  and after all we live in a very fair world with very little greed.

    Roulette is a game I have studied more than most, I’ve watched certain spins over and over many of which I have no financial investment in, I’ve watched these spins purely in order to attempt to clarify if the game really is rigged or not.

    I remember one night having a balance of exactly £1700 and then totally changed my game play and started doing £100 bets on Black, after bet number 8 or 9 on Black i just couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I couldn’t change now because Black was due RIGHT?

    My last bet was YIPP £100 on Black and the sexy lady said No more bets and she made her spin while crossing her arms in the X position while saying ……………No more bets,  I knew the outcome of that spin and I knew when the ball had landed Id get the wee pop up message we all hate…………………….Insufficient funds.

    Start Balance £1700

    Total Bets = 17 x £100 all on Black

    End Balance £0.00p

    I’ll post more in this thread a bit further down the line but will end just now with one simple Question we all know the answer of and many people will just say………………….That was just bad luck!   Hell even Bandit himself said that when he was shown the picture of proof, after betting on 17 consecutive Blacks in a Row  and my balance now sitting at Zero, what was the next colour out ? what landed on the 18th Spin ?

    And even though the Marquee only shows the last 9 result spins, please take my story on trust when i say 17 Reds in a row came out, I have no reason to lie about losing £1700

    Will look forward to your future posts on this mate. That’s one horrible story. I’m always interested in people’s thoughts and stories on this topic.

    1
    #48808
    Spanners WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    The Purpose of me contributing to the thread is not me bashing Casinos but attempting to put rock solid evidence for people then to watch read or watch and then make up their own minds on roulette,  I mean if game play is being manipulated is that not fraud, or players being scammed ?

    Sure in life people all know the risks with smoking but people will still smoke, gambling can be the same, you can bring the dangers of roulette to people but you’ll still find certain people that will feel they can beat it or have the upper hand.

    If Casinos are not playing by the rules then such places must be exposed, Video evidence is by far the best and we all know the camera never lies, record as much game play as possible and watch back anything you feel is dodgy.

    Again I’m not bashing the Casinos, I’m pursuing fairness and hate seeing people getting ripped off, have a watch of the link below and make up your own mind, the comments below the video speak for themselves and all the comments from the TGC members all agreed that most of the spins were dodgy as hell, one member even said he worked in Casinos for years and had never seen a ball move in that manner.

    01:48 is my Personal fav, now watch that then defend it, use the You Tube settings and slow it down and watch it as many times as you like, it cannot be defended.

     

    #48900
    panoskal WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Has anyone seen on YouTube this roulette logarithm wins channel that this German guy claims that he has a strategy that beats the roulette?he has so many videos uploaded going from like 5-10€ starting balance to hundreds even thousands some times…

    #48919
    Biohazard WANTED $377
    Outlaw

    @Spanners – I’ve seen this video (and corresponding thread) before, and I do agree it looks dodgy as hell. That being said, there are a lot of variables in place (e.g. spin on a ball) that could technically make it do what it does. Saying that, I still think it looks very fishy, but I would hate to rule it out as impossible.

    We have to remember that, it is technically possible for the wind to blow in the desert and for each grain of sand to land on top of one another and form a beautiful sculpture. Obviously it doesn’t happen as the odds are catastrophically low, but it is possible.

    #48920
    Biohazard WANTED $377
    Outlaw

    panoskal wrote:

    Has anyone seen on YouTube this roulette logarithm wins channel that this German guy claims that he has a strategy that beats the roulette?he has so many videos uploaded going from like 5-10€ starting balance to hundreds even thousands some times…

    No such thing. There are no honest strategies or systems that work on roulette, without manipulating the outcome or cheating in some way.

    Don’t know who this guy is, but can only imagine it’s for views or some sort of scam to buy his book or something.

    #48922
    Diamedi WANTED $11
    Outlaw

    I’d like some spins on lightning roulette. 20p on like 10-15 numbers and hope for the 500x. You won’t lose a lot and it can be great fun 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)