Rocknrollas on Steve.. he needs ya

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Hi Steve. Rollas streaming and asking for ya, wants your rtp again!!??

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Yeah i did actually get the notification from YT about his stream but when i tried to go and join it it wouldn’t show up so i just assumed that was my shite connection lol

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

just watched rolla win from £2300 to 49k on roullette…epic!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

The stream last night was sick too, couldn’t deposit so played some free spins, won £50 from them we on book of dead, won £5000, 4 explorers! Was so sick! I’m kinda glad you didn’t go on with him Steve cause that wouldn’t have happened (no offence) do love it when you two team up

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

just watched rolla win from £2300 to 49k on roullette…epic!

A great reason why he won’t play poker long. You don’t hold a bankroll doing that. Obviously he is some kind of royalty (his surname is from an earl) but… guys got issues.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Paul would probably agree with you, he does have his head screwed on though, even after the £50k cash out he is asking his mrs if he can do another deposit, she holds the money, the thing is through his gambling career his stakes and bets reflect his personal bank roll for gambling, the guy makes a lot of money through affiliation and over the years it’s grown and grown so what may look massive to you and I for him it’s just normal, i have a small bankroll for gambling but if I’m having a good session my bets and stakes go up because they can and as we all know the guy wants the fudging lot and has the money to push for it, so yes to you and I it looks like he has issues but the  reality is he is fine bro, and so entertaining to watch and the most honest streamer out there (in my opinion) just like Steve

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Fudwoods wrote:

The stream last night was sick too, couldn’t deposit so played some free spins, won £50 from them we on book of dead, won £5000, 4 explorers! Was so sick! I’m kinda glad you didn’t go on with him Steve cause that wouldn’t have happened (no offence) do love it when you two team up

He told me on Skype about the Book of Dead hit, gutted to have missed it tbh but yeah you are right, if i was there, he would never have used his free spins would he haha Jammy bastard 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)