RIP josh ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pod001 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I real close friend of mines son died last week he was only 19 . His father simon works full time and I know for sure he is gonna seriously struggle to pay for the funeral . His father has set up a just giving page to try and pay for his funeral . This is not a begging post and appreciate this time of year not many people have anything spare but if you donate anything no matter how small it would go along way . Merry christmas guys and thanks again.

Pod001 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

*Edited seedy* unfortunately regardless of the circumstance we dont allow any just giving or fund  raising links in the forum.

I am sorry to hear of your friends loss. ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Right on Christmas is terrible.

I’ll say this nicely in respect of your friend.This is not the place to direct people to a give a little page. Sorry but it’s best not to post this here

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Right on Christmas is terrible.

I’ll say this nicely in respect of your friend.This is not the place to direct people to a give a little page. Sorry but it’s best not to post this here

well said, also sorry to hear about your friends loss. I remember reading somewhere of organisations that can assist in helping towards finding money for this, sorry I can’t remember where I read it or who the organisation was, but i believe Citizens Advice Bureaux can point you in the right direction as who can help. hope this helps your friend and all gets resolved.

Pod001 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

Appreciate your condolences but was just trying to help a suffering family . I dont expect people to donate especially at this time of the year . I couldnt imagine the pain and suffering the family are going through at this moment . I will remove if it offends people .

Pod001 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

whoswho wrote:

well said, also sorry to hear about your friends loss. I remember reading somewhere of organisations that can assist in helping towards finding money for this, sorry I can’t remember where I read it or who the organisation was, but i believe Citizens Advice Bureaux can point you in the right direction as who can help. hope this helps your friend and all gets resolved.

The family have already put it on facebook as the grandfather’s idea . Sorry again if this offends people .

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m sorry for your friends loss, it’s not something easy to ever go through.

You say this wasn’t a begging post but then dropped a just giving link in (they aren’t allowed here). Seedy will probably zap that away fairly soon but good luck with the fundraising.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about your friends son but I’m afraid xbob is right just giving links aren’t allowed on the forum.

mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi, sorry to hear about your friends son, if he’s really up against it with finances then this is worth a look:

https://www.gov.uk/funeral-payments

When I lost my Mum last year this time, they were really helpful.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I;m so sorry to hear that mate 🙁 RIP Josh x

Pod001 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thanks anyways guys . Sorry for any inconvenience

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)