Request for the bandit / dare

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Heres a easy peasy one (i hope)…   pick 10 or 15 slots, you have to bonus them all but on the lowest stakes, if you do that easy enough then finish off with a top of the ladder win….   the get out clause is – if you havent done it and you spend 500 quid or more, you can stop.   and i’ll owe you 500 notes 🙂

terms and conditions dont apply 😛

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi bandit, been watching your videos for a while now, for some reason they help me get to sleep at night haha.

Anyway, if you’re ever on 888, please give the following a bash as I’d like to see someone get a decent payout (I daren’t play more than £50 at £1 per spin or I’d bash my bank balance).

Fox ‘n wins

Wild Gambler (you can choose to lock wild symbols, which is a bit unique/fun)

Big bad wolf (I had an amazing payout of £700 once for £2 spins in the bonus, you’ve got to get 3x moons on final reels pretty quickly though)

Cheers

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Hi there guys have you seen the new Bonnanza Clone on William Hill called Irish Riches Megaways a Jackpotking game and it’s a load of cack

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Hello the bandit, top channel very entertaining.
    Here’s my request:

This request is away from the slots and aimed at sports betting.

Sharing just the one sports bet, the banker bet a NAP any sport, any odds one for Saturday and one for Sunday.
    Maybe set up a weekend sports betting league table.

Daniel-MUFC WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandit still haven’t forgave you for the lack of videos last week you had me watching stop an step fs lol but I was thinking it’s my birthday tomorrow so if you would be a gentleman an play Vikings go bezerk the older 1 please in an up coming video u would make my day ? keep up the good work mate

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)