Request for Bandit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Would love to see you have a go on the new deal or no deal live bandit! You have had some insane attempts at computer DOND and reckon it would be really entertaining if you manage to qualify on the bastard thing!

My Tip – box 3 šŸ˜‰

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Bit of a bump – would also love to see more pragmatic slots anytime you are looking for ideas šŸ™‚

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I had another go on DOND this week, it can pay pretty well if you get a lucky easy start, otherwise it can really screw you lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Is it available on most sites this Deal or No Deal Live? I’m not sure i have seen it yet haha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Is it available on most sites this Deal or No Deal Live? Iā€™m not sure i have seen it yet haha

Most sites have it but be careful with it you can end up tossing a bunch of money away and not even qualifying for the game.

When you start playing there’s a wheel with 3 separate parts that you have to line up correctly to qualify to play. You can also pick the difficulty with the higher difficulty being harder to land but giving you bigger prizes.

Once you’ve qualified you can choose to increase the value of individual boxes also so it can quickly become quite pricey

I personally prefer the virtual version you play as there’s no faffing around and you pay the entry fee and your in.

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Is it available on most sites this Deal or No Deal Live? Iā€™m not sure i have seen it yet haha

Anywhere that has evolution live tables pretty much has it! As long as you qualify quickly its fun, but if you don’t it can cost the earth and tilt the hell out of you!!!

Wasted2Day WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Yeah Bandit I think that Deal Or No Deal live is right up your street…

You should watch a few vids on it first, Jimbo has played it a few times… Love that you can add different amounts to any box!!!

Peace

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Anywhere that has evolution live tables pretty much has it! As long as you qualify quickly its fun, but if you don’t it can cost the earth and tilt the hell out of you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)