Regarding bonus buys

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Is this the most stupid question ever ..hopfully not ..

was thinking about the bonus buys ….  was it the buying a bonus they objected to or was it the gamble that you could do with it after you purchased it ?

Is anything stopping them offering a straight purchase price for a bonus ( no gamble )

so chilli £ 50 green, £100 blue, £150 red , £200 purple bonus for example …… since you are not gambling it and the price has a spin value . if they went that way with it , is not just and extension of the stake ??? Or are the rules the bonus  has to be won in game regardless if the amount if spins …

Outlaw

Also im not a fan of the bouns buys especially on the nine btg games … was just curious if they could work around gcuk

Outlaw

I ment “None “ btg games , not nine

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

It won’t be the gambling element as it has affected White Rabbit and Book of Gods as well.  Plus a few of the Blueprints that didn’t require gambling such as Genie Megaways.  It’s the overall bonus buy / feature drop that the UKGC took exception to.

It won’t stop people from placing £100 bets on roulette though.  Then you also have hi roller spins on Barcrest slots, and that jewel-themed slot that the Bandit played yesterday.  He was playing a base bet of £2.50 but as £25 hi roller spins (which removes the bottom 3 symbols) and he later upped it to £50 a spin.

inconsistency as normal for government-affiliated agencies.  As long as they get their afternoon tea and cakes, out of their cushy office every day by 4PM and 45 days annual leave, that’s all that matters to them.

Outlaw

Ah your totally right … was tuinking since so many have a gambling element and a sea of othets will be arriving soon , that they just block banned the whole btg monster  before it got mental ..which included  the handful of none gambling ones …bevause its easier that way than picking through the catalouge ….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Extra Chilli used to be so tilting because every time I opened it, it showed my last rage quit gamble loss again just to laugh at me ??

If you pay for a bonus and get a bonus, I can’t see what the issue is. You’re given the cost of the bonus beforehand and know that any bonus can be a dud.

Gambling and losing a bonus should be kept for when you spin it in, then it’s the gambler in us’ own daft fault for hitting gamble (which we always do)

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Extra Chilli used to be so tilting because every time I opened it, it showed my last rage quit gamble loss again just to laugh at me ??

If you pay for a bonus and get a bonus, I can’t see what the issue is. You’re given the cost of the bonus beforehand and know that any bonus can be a dud.

Gambling and losing a bonus should be kept for when you spin it in, then it’s the gambler in us’ own daft fault for hitting gamble (which we always do)

Holy shit man there are few screens if me shutting down the computer  before the needle stops on the black ……. should record what i say at tjose moments … pretty sure id get banned from the internet …

Im going to be unpopular now…but i actually liked the bouns buy feature … especially the chilli one ( i know i knwo ….But  chilli been very very very good to me) dont get me wrong it did me in a few times …. and turned a win to a lose and all that …. but as somebidy who doesnt habe issues with gambling i could walk away and be “ fuck it”   when it decided to take its toys home …..But these games  are going to be the biggest ball ache now, chilli it is the only one  with a four step gamble which ive always felt was harsh as fuck ( especualky the  16 to 0 drop) but your right … if they said 10 spins £50 i donr really see the issue with it, and gambling the scatter you land in gane for an increse like goonies… or will we see those games gambles being removed to?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

At a guess I think its prob nothing to do with the online games more the fobts.

As they tried to work around max stake spin on fobts by using bonus buy type mechanics I think that’s what they are targeting. Think the online games just fall into the same category, who knows

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

At a guess I think its prob nothing to do with the online games more the fobts.

As they tried to work around max stake spin on fobts by using bonus buy type mechanics I think that’s what they are targeting. Think the online games just fall into the same category, who knows

Yeah i can see that … there was that lad stopstep or soemthing and he uaed to do these rediculous fortune spins at £50 a pop…… for a slightly higher chamce of a bonus which i felt was insane ……

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

The people that gamble.. will still do so.. and lose the same amounts..

It changes nothing.

Outlaw

I do think it will slow the tide…. bonus  will be harder and take longer …. so i can imagine the btg games out now might loose traction ….( i dont  think i could  be fucked trying to get h,o,t and getting  binned in round one ……then have to do it again ..especially with my luck of the 24 spins gasping just over 100x …Equally last night i had a session fron the past on really old games that i used to play …. and fuck me that was fun

but like others have said ….you have  games that can cost hundreds for a spin …. so in the climate and duscussion ..i know  its a good move for the greater good … but can you really spank bonus buys and leave games with £100 spins untouched? …..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)