reel king megaways

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    monopolygirl22 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

have you tried this yet bandit? its on willy hill i love it…also played 80p stake on normal reel king yestaday and hit the top..however i get scared at half way and bottle it…so my way is shut my eyes till the ding hits top..that way dont no wot im losin on the ladder..helped me anyway cost 15quid to get a top of 408 so happy just thought id share..i dont have balls like u x

taboovector WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Your more gutsy th3n me xD I backup after going halfway on the ladder I’m not really sure if reel king megaways is an improvement of the original or but I feel u gotta spin it a bottle neck more to hit win but that can just be my luck the 2 times I had these chance to play it 

Outlaw

if my eyes was open i wudnt do it!!…think bandit mite like the pie gamble

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Reel king mega ways  r u sure . gotta go and have a look see .

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve had a Google and can’t find any information about this slot at all – are you sure you’re not talking about Reel King Mega? If so, I don’t believe that’s a Megaways slot.

Outlaw

hi sorry yes its mega…not mega ways my bad sorry ..i still love it and the pie gamble xx

Outlaw

hi sorry yes its just mega….not mega ways sorry xxx

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Just had an email from Grosvenor, have 10 free spins on Reel King Mega, thought it was gonna be 10p spins but it gave me £2 spins, got £79 for nowt…  Cant grumble about that, so if you’re on Grosvenor, see if they emailed you…  might have some free spins and maybe a few quid 🙂

Outlaw

thanks i av a look x nice 1 on ur win x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)