Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

that comeback was just ridiculous!

i cant imagine being in a hole like that and whats going through your head. I guess its all relative though to what available funds people have to play with, but wow.

that must be the rollercoaster session to end all rollercoaster sessions!

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hats off to you bandit, that is a hell of a session. It would have broken other men to crying on the floor. Glad you made it out the other side. That 100k profit is now double earned, must be a weird feeling. Do something boss with it. Over the moon you’re alright.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Biggierabbit wrote:

Listen I’ve followed your videos for what seems to be years ? Ive always thought there’s something about this guy to be fair I thought you would be a bin man ? when I first heard your voice ( don’t ask me why ) but now I realise what it is about you I like ……. You are one mad bastard anyone goes 108k in with 700 left gives up fuck this laptop smashed . Back to work ???

Haha there were a couple of occasions where i lost one off the top at a crucial time that the thought of teaching the laptop a lesson crossed my mind, then i remembered when i used to do that all the time and how out of control i was and how it was a mission to sort all the shit on a broken laptop and kicked Fred* in the face instead. *didn’t really kick Fred in the face.

Kings_Tower WANTED $0
    Outlaw

You are a mad man, but i’m So glad you pulled it back. Congrats big guy! ??

bb8888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Mr Bandit, when you hit the top for profit and want to carry on, would you recommend restarting the game or just

carry on?

Jonnybear100 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Fucking insane and awesome all in the same session fucking good on you ????

Isaaxb WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Balls of absolute steel bandit!

You have a way of bringing us all on the journey with you! Glad you pulled it back…

Natural entertainer and I’m greatful you share the highs and lows with us.

fifebloke WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey,

Usually keep to reading and watching but have found myself waiting all day to find out what happened. Absolutely amazing, blown the bloody doors off. Huge gonads. Glad you won, had me nervous just thinking about it.

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Lucky with that one pal, epic like, but lucky.

Maybe it’s time to bank 100k and start again with 7.5k. Keep your head at lower stakes for a bit.

It will take something to match that feeling of gloom and glee over the last 24 hours

relieved for you!

Robbo2810 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Unbelievable mate, really happy that you managed to claw it all back. It took 11 days to win the £107k if you weren’t a gambler people would say that was 11 days wasted, however even if you lost it it wouldn’t have been 11 days wasted because the thrill, enjoyment, excitement you get from all those tops would have made it worth it. It will give you memories for life and you can’t take you but the memories are always worth more than money, that been said I am so glad you got it back mate. It also says a lot about your relationship with your missus that she supports you through the wins and losses as most people hide there gambling from their partners. Love the vids mate watched from the start and I wish you all the best for the future

Caxias WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Wow just finished reading this insane thread. Thanks for taking us along on your journey bandit. I would press to the top just like you do, however I can’t afford that, so thanks for doing it for me. I feel like I was there and have been through this crazy insane ride with you.

Glad you havent lost it all, and on to the next top then.

🙂

B

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

wisewords wrote:

is there really point in going back to £2/£3 spins, will you be satisfied even if u win a grand or whatever?

I normaly play whit 1-5€ bets on games like BOD and so on tried today for the first time reel king and gamble ladder,i deposited 35€ and played for almost 3h and only on 0.2€ eventualy busted but had most fun for realy long time gambling.So yeah i believe he can get satisfaction playing lower stakes it depend what you look for when you play…

Superbry WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Have you got a cut off point where you say ” right I’m taking 80k out of this pot ” and try and start again, I’m just sensing all this is in vein if you don’t take something and lose the lot?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

What a journey.. you sir deserved to pull that back. I’m so pleased it ended with this result for you! And you chose to stick with it and hang out with your wang out ??

seriously though couldn’t be happier for you!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Wow!!!! What a roller coaster of a journey. I must admit its not outcome I was expecting to see after some of the previous posts. I did fear the worst but to bounce back from the clutches of defeat is what warriors are made of. Thats enough red bull for you now off to kip

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.