Reactoonz

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I hate this fat fuck

It’s never paid me but I gave it another go and landed Gargantoon back to back on £1 spins. Paid me approx £32 and £28

Absolutely seething that’s it banned for me

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

It’s fun to play . But yeah had loads a bonus and it’s never paid well . My biggest win was actually in the base game

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I’m the exact opposite with the game, had some amount of awesome hits ranging from 200/1200X – It’s literally all I want to play on slots. Only ever ventured once into the £1.60 stake and it didn’t play well at all.

Only this morning I deposited £94 and withdrew £320 from a half hour playing the game.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’ve had him out a few times on 20p my best is 750x but mostly it’s around 100x I do find it eats the balance if he doesn’t come out early

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I’ve had him out a few times on 20p my best is 750x but mostly it’s around 100x I do find it eats the balance if he doesn’t come out early

2 weeks ago I started on 40p stake and got a Garga, quickly moved to 80p got another and then £1 and was up at £600 before my cashout, I do find it can streak on different stakes

robthemonk12 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

My word, this game is making me take an extended break again. I’m sure the game cheats – it’s like those film poker games where the lead has a good hand only to be done over by a cheated royal flush. It does everything possible to tilt and fuck with you and I’m done with this piece of shit.

salmonman12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Joined kwiff through the bandit last week. First deposit only a tenner ,20p spins hit 750x stake within 20 spins. Well fuck me that hooked me like trout. Put the stake up to 40p / 60p blew the lot plus a few deposits since and hundreds and hundreda of spins. Only 1 other gargatoon that paid about 30x . Ill keep trying

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Just got the 3 eyed fkr out earlier for the 1st time ever £12.40 for 20p . a wee bit dissapointed but glad to have broken my duck .

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Over 3200 spins, biggest win was in the base game. 5 gargas which paid crap. 0.2 and 0.4 stakes. I also hate that generic board where you need like 0.01 milimeter to get garga and prior to that incision gave birth to billion pinks.. ofc it never hits.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)