Random videoslots account deactivated??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tosh83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all ! Had a bad day on video slots yesterday ?

Ended up down £800 then went to refire and my account was deactivated ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Had you set a loss limit for the month and hit it? That happened to me, even though i hadn’t set any limits, it has happened twice actually. By deactivated, is it just a fact that none of the games work, like you can still enter the account? If so, find your limit section and see what the loss limits are set at.

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

That Happened to me mate could not play games for 7 days then I increased my lose limit works fine now

riksta12 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

oi bum bandit listen im getting trouble with ladbrokes with my account just wondering if u could advise me what to do. they have blocked my account for about 4 weeks now ive sent all my docs i dont have photo i.d but they said that its okay to send full birth certificate bank statement and pic of my card…… and now all they do is make excuses like cant see the pics or send them again to this person that person and ive got money in the account as well so was just wondering if u could advise me what to do thanks Riki

p.s

how do i make a complaint about ladbrokes as ive tried but they want me to go through them????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

riksta12 wrote:

oi bum bandit listen im getting trouble with ladbrokes with my account just wondering if u could advise me what to do. they have blocked my account for about 4 weeks now ive sent all my docs i dont have photo i.d but they said that its okay to send full birth certificate bank statement and pic of my card…… and now all they do is make excuses like cant see the pics or send them again to this person that person and ive got money in the account as well so was just wondering if u could advise me what to do thanks Riki

p.s

how do i make a complaint about ladbrokes as ive tried but they want me to go through them????

I dont think starting a request for advice will be met with the responce your looking for when you start it with oi bum bandit…

?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

riksta12 wrote:

p.s

Stick with it and keep sending the doc’s requested maybe try several pics(diff angles) of each document. If they didnt accept it the first time sending the same image again may get the same results. I once was asked by a bookie to take a selfie holding my debit card. So i done it in the buff not heard a peep since ?

Tosh83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Cheers i will check loss limit and see wgat happens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)