Random acts of kindness

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Just wondering if any one had any experience of happening to them or doing something for someone else. Mine was today I had decided to go and do the shopping early this morning as couldn’t sleep went to my local Tesco’s picked up weekly groceries total £40 give or take. Walked up to the till to pay and realised I had lost my wallet I was distraught knew partner would think I had gambled my money away( lied about it before ) but then this is were it all changed randomly the person behind me saw my face drop when I realised I had lost my wallet and offered to pay I refused but he kept insisting and eventually he paid didn’t want anything in return . What a legend!!! I then get home and some kind soul had posted my wallet through my door with everything still there ?

just wondering any other stories be nice to know.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This was very wholesome to read, I enjoyed that 🙂

There are good people out there!

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Indeed there is bio it’s actually made my whole week 🙂 apart from reading all the comments on here 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

That’s some lovely people you met that day. Shame theres some bastards in this world to ruin it all the time

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Me and my mate paid a guy’s fuel bill once at a petrol station. It’s amazing how it feels to help someone in need. I’d do it again if needs be.

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Nice one Haz going to pay it forward myself when the right opportunity arise 🙂

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

You are definetly right there winning unfortunately the bad always seems to outway the good these days .

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I was thinking about this again earlier. I bought a woman a beres the other day, just because I felt like I wanted to be nice, and I was in a really good mood. I’ve never had so many funny looks from the staff before, just for doing something nice for a stranger. Fuck what other people think. If you can help someone, and make their day, then why not? Random acts of kindness are rare these days, theres no wonder theres so much negativity is there :/

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Winnng i totally agree with you i have done it a few times in the pub when had a result on the fruit machine (which isnt very often ) i have bought quite a few beers for the people in there best one was £5 in and got the mega streak for £150 i bought a round of drinks for whole pub the barmaid looked at me like what are you doing and even some of the customers who i bought a drink were looking at me weirdly lol

It is a good feeling just doing something random evry now and then and seeing someone smile .

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

I did similar at Heron Foods in Bolton a couple of weeks ago, 20 quid bill and the girl had lost her purse so I told the cashier to tag it onto mine.

(disclaimer… I had a pint going warm in Wetherspoons where I was meeting my mate and I didn’t really fancy waiting for the cashier to scan/restock a trolley full of crap, so not entirely selfless) haha.

As it happens the girl came by my shop the next day with the cash and a thank-you card with a lottery ticket inside (didn’t win). I never expected to see her again but it just goes to show one good turn deserves another.

I’ve helped out people with little things like train tickets etc in the past and always ask them to pay-it-forward, i.e. if they see someone in a fix somewhere down the line, give the benefit of the doubt and try and do the same for them.  It’s a nice thought that one small good deed might turn into a few more.

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Every now and then if I have a good win I’ll end up driving through McDonald’s drive thru and pay the persons behind me bill for them.

Nuttiest person followed me for 6 miles to repay me but I won in the end and they conceded.

Its good to be nice every now and again #justsaying ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)