Raging Rino megaways

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

This could be interesting

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just when you thought Raging rhino couldn’t get any worse they bring out a megaways haha

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Just when you thought Raging rhino couldn’t get any worse they bring out a megaways haha

The few times I’ve played it it’s paid massively.

But the bonus guarantee needs to fuck off

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

ano alot of people hate the slot but for me its my first love haha when i first got into online slots rhino gave me a huge win its all i would play i have had some great wins but it can fuck you over more then win so do understand where peoples thoughts are with it

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Blueprint have done it already with Primal in my opinion.

It has the top animal symbol, the x2 and x3 wilds and a 10x bonus guarantee.  Although I think Blueprint made it more interesting by awarding 10 extra spins rather than ending the game with 10x.  Plus, Rhino tends to drop lots of meaningless retriggers, where on Primal they do normally have meaning to it.  I just find Rhino dull in comparison to Primal.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Raging rhino is one of those games that I’ll never like. It’s not colourful enough for my childish mind, and too slow and boring for my liking, and the rarity of it hitting something decent instead of that 10x guarantee is too much. I do like megaways slots but I can already feel I won’t like that one 🙂

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s one of those slots that likes to take the pish but can go mental now and again , just thinking maybe it will go even more mental with megaways

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

I know lots of people slag off the Rhino, and sometimes with good reason, but I’ve won close to twenty grand in May from the Rhino and it’s stablemate Montezuma (approx 15k from Rhino and 5k from Monty) so when it wants to pay out, it pays out!

My stakes varied from £3.60 up to £16.00 and averaged around £8.00, so granted it wasn’t on low stakes, but still decent payouts all the same

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)