Pull My Cracker!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #84249
    Seedy WANTED $1,024
    Sheriff

    Ok a little bit of Christmas fun I’m going to say the answer to a Christmas cracker joke and you have to put in the question to that answer. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 so without waiting any longer here is the first….

    A. There days are numbered!

    Good luck 😂👍

    #84252
    Rbreen91 WANTED $352
    Outlaw

    Rbreen91?

    1
    #84253
    Malkychamp WANTED $428
    Outlaw

    How long will Man United last in the premier league?

    #84255
    Xbobmad WANTED $421
    Outlaw

    Second vote for Rbreen 😂😂 Or something about calendars 😂

    #84259
    Seedy WANTED $1,024
    Sheriff

    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣👍 bob is the closest so far although rbreen and malkys did crack me up.

    #84261
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $79
    Outlaw

    Seedy wrote:

    Ok a little bit of Christmas fun I’m going to say the answer to a Christmas cracker joke and you have to put in the question to that answer. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 so without waiting any longer here is the first….

    A. There days are numbered!

    Good luck 😂👍

    Why is it bad to be an advent calendar ?

    #84262
    Seedy WANTED $1,024
    Sheriff

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Seedy wrote:

    Ok a little bit of Christmas fun I’m going to say the answer to a Christmas cracker joke and you have to put in the question to that answer. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 so without waiting any longer here is the first….

    A. There days are numbered!

    Good luck 😂👍

    Why is it bad to be an advent calendar ?

    Ding ding dong seyahkram pulled my cracker!!!! We are still on a break btw!! Bert the Llama say hi…

    More coming soon about to drive.

    #84263
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $79
    Outlaw

    Ahhh fuck I posted that?  Shit I was going to leave it … so people could have some fun … sorry boys ….

    one in return … sorry seedy Man

    “You’ve got three extra hoes.” What’s the question

    #84266
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $79
    Outlaw

    Seedy wrote:

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Seedy wrote:

    Ok a little bit of Christmas fun I’m going to say the answer to a Christmas cracker joke and you have to put in the question to that answer. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 so without waiting any longer here is the first….

    A. There days are numbered!

    Good luck 😂👍

    Why is it bad to be an advent calendar ?

    Ding ding dong seyahkram pulled my cracker!!!! We are still on a break btw!! Bert the Llama say hi…

    More coming soon about to drive.

    Ha Burt  the lama …see only a man who spelled their days with there days could call a lama Burt……. deffo on a break ….( I feel the ban hammer closing) 😂😂😂

    #84272
    Winningbird WANTED $417
    Outlaw

    I would have said ‘why was the advent calendar sad?’ Or ‘what did the policeman say to the calendar?’ Haha

    #84278
    Xbobmad WANTED $421
    Outlaw

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    “You’ve got three extra hoes.” What’s the question

    What’s the best thing about buying a pack of 3 Donuts 🍩

    #84282
    eejit101 WANTED $220
    Outlaw

    Thats holes.

    “you get three extra Hoes”

    Whats the best thing about the current low priced, buy one get 3 free prostitute offer in Warrington?

    #84284
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $79
    Outlaw

    eejit101 wrote:

    Thats holes.

    “you get three extra Hoes”

    Whats the best thing about the current low priced, buy one get 3 free prostitute offer in Warrington?

    Ohhh I wish this was the answer

    #84285
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $79
    Outlaw

    Xbobmad wrote:

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    “You’ve got three extra hoes.” What’s the question

    What’s the best thing about buying a pack of 3 Donuts 🍩

    That’s 1

    #84289
    Seedy WANTED $1,024
    Sheriff

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Ahhh fuck I posted that?  Shit I was going to leave it … so people could have some fun … sorry boys ….

    one in return … sorry seedy Man

    “You’ve got three extra hoes.” What’s the question

    What happens when Santa gets overtime pay?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)