PROFIT and STOP! Roulette

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Hello,
    How many times have you placed a sports bet or played a table game and made profit and carried on to make more only to lose that profit and the whole balance too ?
    I was sick and tired of making profit then carrying on and losing, this happened too many times I had to radically change the way I play so that I can reduce losses, break even and or make a profit when gambling.

It’s at this point I’d like to add that I’m NOT selling anything, just here to share an idea.
    If you can spare about 10-15 mins then check out the following YouTube clip:
    https://youtu.be/2BnwAUtnCl4

Does anybody on this forum use this type of method PROFIT & STOP! ?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

You should play for fun. Profit is a bonus. Stop once you aren’t having fun anymore.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

You should play for fun. Profit is a bonus. Stop once you aren’t having fun anymore.

Can’t break it down any simpler…

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

PROFIT and STOP!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

groundiskey wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

PROFIT and STOP!

So what happens when you are never in profit? Keep going until you are? I understand the logic but let’s say you deposit £100. Balance reaches £101, you stop. Is that fun? My original view stands. Play for fun and once you aren’t having fun, stop.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

I have fun trying different ideas when gambling, that’s my fun.

Start with £100 make profit of £1 = profit and stop exactly?? Win = Fun

Carry on and lose ?? = not Fun

Everybody has got their own idea of what fun is and when to stop.

Does anybody else viewing this forum make Profit and Stop?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Essentially you are risking 27 units for 4.5/9/13.5 profit each time. Best of luck to you, but you may aswel martingale red or black

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

I understand your logic groundiskey but that’s like depositing £100 playing a £1 hand on blackjack or dragon tiger if you win your up to £101 so you withdraw seems a bit silly, I normally deposit between £100-£200 and do a bonus Hunt for myself what I find most entertaining I’ve found if I make a profit i withdraw my deposit so I’m not losing and play with the profit unless it’s a big win then I withdraw some profit as well then during the month do a few grinds like lil devil or wild swarm or give DOA 2 around 5 bonuses but I expect to lose that deposit never deposit to make profit like what people have said it’s a bonus, but I’ve had some bad bonus hunts in the past normally though i do pretty decent.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

@malkychamp, however a person gambles, whatever works best for them is all good and well, my question still remains does anybody on here make profit then stop?

as written in the final line on the original post. ??

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

I understand your logic groundiskey but that’s like depositing £100 playing a £1 hand on blackjack or dragon tiger if you win your up to £101 so you withdraw seems a bit silly, I normally deposit between £100-£200 and do a bonus Hunt for myself what I find most entertaining I’ve found if I make a profit i withdraw my deposit so I’m not losing and play with the profit unless it’s a big win then I withdraw some profit as well then during the month do a few grinds like lil devil or wild swarm or give DOA 2 around 5 bonuses but I expect to lose that deposit never deposit to make profit like what people have said it’s a bonus, but I’ve had some bad bonus hunts in the past normally though i do pretty decent.

Thanks for your answer. ?? £100 to £101 was an example from Dynamic23, but my minimum is £4.5 stake dependant.

small profits soon add up. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

groundiskey wrote:

@malkychamp, however a person gambles, whatever works best for them is all good and well, my question still remains does anybody on here make profit then stop?

as written in the final line on the original post. ??

Then no, I make profit and continue to make more ?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

better play on demo or just play on low bets on slots have fun for 1-2 hrs,if you think u make profit on long terms u wrong,maybe u get luck 2-3 times but u dont get luck everyday,

profit to make on Roulette go big or dont play at all,RockandRolla stille:p

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Unfortunately I couldn’t do this I always played with the mindset that I’am depositing £40 to have a few hours fun never for profit.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

For many years I’d play for “fun”, enjoy my time gambling but ultimately lose, not really having a game plan I’d make a deposit, have a few spins get a bit of profit stay on have bigger bets try to hit again and lose.

Now I play only to make profit, hence PROFIT and STOP!
    PROFIT and STOP
    Include a stop loss (Know when to stop in your game play)

Don’t play every day

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

groundiskey wrote:

For many years I’d play for “fun”, enjoy my time gambling but ultimately lose, not really having a game plan I’d make a deposit, have a few spins get a bit of profit stay on have bigger bets try to hit again and lose.

Now I play only to make profit, hence PROFIT and STOP! PROFIT and STOP
    Include a stop loss (Know when to stop in your game play)

Don’t play every day

It’s just a terrible strategy. I agree though. Deposit what you can afford to lose and don’t play every day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)