Prize Draw

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JimboH WANTED $4
    Outlaw

This thread has been a bit dead for a while so thought I stick a post up to thank the bandit for the 2nd place Betfair prize.

Christmas on the horizon and currently on holiday with the missus watching this on my down time knowing I’d to replace the oven at home that blew up recently cheers Bandit you’re a legend!!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get in there jimboH well done mate ?

JimboH WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Cheers Haz what a result for chrimbo!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

JimboH wrote:

This thread has been a bit dead for a while so thought I stick a post up to thank the bandit for the 2nd place Betfair prize.

Christmas on the horizon and currently on holiday with the missus watching this on my down time knowing I’d to replace the oven at home that blew up recently cheers Bandit you’re a legend!!

What’s wrong with the oven? Just an element?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

JimboH wrote:

What’s wrong with the oven? Just an element?

If its eightbob’s it had a bun stuck in it

JimboH WANTED $4
    Outlaw

?? No definitely not a bun eejit!!

Aye definitely the element Rbreen, the wife is of course using this as an excuse to get a new one though even though I offered to get it fixed lol… I’ve no choice mate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)