Private Session Video

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Where is the comment section for this video?

just like to say, Thanks for being open and honest. i enjoy all of the videos, win, lose or what ever the rollercoaster is, I think the channel as you said, is about you, not about the results

keep up the videos, much appreciated !

keepsake WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, thanks for being so honest. You’re not the only high stake online slot player. What’s everyone’s views on lowering stakes online as in the bookies? Alot of people are chasing losses, and an innocent £2 spin turns in £5 then £10, £15 etc to £40. If you have the funds so be it.. But hard working people are losing monthly wages before they’ve earnt it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Ah yeah i didn’t activate that video on here for the comments did i ooops, i guess the forum is one big comment section!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

keepsake wrote:

Hi Bandit, thanks for being so honest. You’re not the only high stake online slot player. What’s everyone’s views on lowering stakes online as in the bookies? Alot of people are chasing losses, and an innocent £2 spin turns in £5 then £10, £15 etc to £40. If you have the funds so be it.. But hard working people are losing monthly wages before they’ve earnt it.

Whose fault is that though?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

keepsake wrote:

Whose fault is that though?

The internet of course ??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)