please bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

we NEEDS a video major withdrawal symptoms here haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i’m trying mate – i’m probably have to take all my stuff back to the old house and plug the wires all in again and see if the net is still working there lol, that is my next plan!

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

come to my house and use my 200mb internet if u want haha not far from wrexham,you got any friends you can set up in there house ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha, yeah i could do but i’m kind of an acquired taste swearing all over the place aren’t i, i need to feel comfortable or i will just be quiet and everyone will say…… “you weren’t yourself in this video bandit, you ok?” lol

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

at this point bandit id take a recording off your phone haha, anyway if you ever find yourself in liverpool id love to go for a few drinks or a gamble πŸ˜‰

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m sure i will find myself in Liverpool at some stage mate πŸ˜€ Perhaps we should do a forum meet up haha

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Im up for that.. Beers with the Bandit! can we do it midlands way tho πŸ™‚

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Take your time with making the next one, dont be pressured into putting one up ASAP to keep the people happy, we can wait, get yourself sorted first, so you can be relaxed and enjoy it, otherwise what’s the point

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

NO, I DEMAND ONE NOW, DROP EVERYTHING.

The important thing to remember is that it’s new videos first, family second.

πŸ˜‰

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Also fuck Christmas. You better be posting a slotting video on Sunday as usual and right after Xmas too. Slots > holidays with family.

Withdrawal symptoms are hitting me over here as well..

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

All you lot going on about withdrawal symptoms why don’t you just watch Craig or jimbo or maybe fruity slots, they put out quality videos all the time ???????

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Is this bacame a Bandiction? lol

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

What…??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Let the guy at least get access to a proper internet connection to be able to make a video ? With that and the move in general, Xmas, Cat, Fat Santa World Cup stress and of course finding a place to store his solid gold Β£32000 Wheelbarrow ?

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Just hijack seedys House plop ya self on his comp and swear away us degens need a Bandit fix haha ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)