Petition for bandit to play new ‘goonies return’ slot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

We should all get bandit to bash the goonies return and try to get the ‘gold key’ on the new version.

Found out about the new game yesterday

-New bonuses

-New little features

-New graphics

-New teases (that will inevitably piss bandit off)

personally i have played it and enjoy the new design, and appreciate the new bonuses (as i can probably say for many of us, they were getting quite old LOL)

thanks for reading lads

good luck slotting

– Provic

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

It does play better as well, the wins seems to be better, even the small amounts…. Still a fucker to bonus tho

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

agree heavily lmao, managed a red key first day though! only on 20p as was about to reload lol, gutted 🙁

also managed my biggest win on either of the games, at a fairly sizeable 540x

Outlaw

provic wrote:

agree heavily lmao, managed a red key first day though! only on 20p as was about to reload lol, gutted 🙁

also managed my biggest win on either of the games, at a fairly sizeable 540x

Yeah.. I’ve only ever had one red key and that’s was in the original, when the scythe cuts the room down and it drops new tiles, almost a full screen of pirate flag …

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Not going to lie, i got really unlucky the day i posted the reply lol, i grinded it all day to see what it was capable of, got 2 red keys… and they both payed around 66x,

also managed the gold key (instant top feature) which only payed £10 on a 20p stake lol

enjoy the game though, but christ its so rare i think it should pay min 100x

Outlaw

There’s a gold key ???????????????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah, to the top feature. And the red key has returned in this one as well.

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Well where the fuck was my memo on this …. Can’t get the staff

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Well where the fuck was my memo on this …. Can’t get the staff

personal experience is the red key is better + less rare lol, but i can see the top feature going mental as its kind of a money train lay out

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I lost my post here, with an error saying “are you sure you want to post this?” and then it was gone.

Anyway, I was saying that it would make sense for the red key to be worth more than the gold one.  This is because for regular fruit machines, red is the Easter egg colour for “invincible mode”.  It’s normally obvious e.g. the title logo turns red but it can be subtle as well, depending on which machine you’re playing.  When it does happen, it guarantees the £100 jackpot based on £1 stake and can go above that if it’s a streak / win series, up to £200 max (so 100X to 200X).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)