A personal thanks + the grind can continue

What stake should I play?

After Collecting 80 bees on 20p stake, what should I do next?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • 20p
  • 40p
  • 60p
  • £1
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hey all!

I know live chat/support can take a bashing at times on the forum, but I would personally like to thank Casumo Andy for helping sort my recent account issue at Casumo. Not only did he reply to me on this forum (which I did not expect), he was also personally in contact with over email and now my account has passed all the verification checks and is back up and running. No selfies required!. So thank you Andy!!

Now, to the main issue… I have a maxed swarm with about 80 bees collected all on 20p stake. As I haven’t played for a month or so, I have funds available to have another crack at pooping the hive. For a bit of fun i’ve created a poll at what stake I should try and pop the fucker!! I’ll be attempting this over the weekend and the max i’ll go is a quid. I’ve recently had 900x and 450x swarms at videoslots on 20p stake, so hoping for a similar result!

Cheers all!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Don’t poop on the hive.. the bees won’t go in and it wont pop then ? sorry, I had to. ?

Serious note, I’d do what bandit does and slowly increase your stake. You know how much you’ve put in and you know what it tends to pay. If you think it’s going to be 2/300 x and that doesn’t cover what you spent chasing, then raise. You could considering raising after each 10 more bees. Afterall, as you know they can take a gazillion years to come. Good luck 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

As wb says it all depends on what you  r into the game for and what u need back but tread carefully this game can rip u a new one for a 16x’r  as i found to my cost after maxing with 20p stakes to the tune of a ton  and then going after it with £1 for about £400  and another 3 or 400  on £2 to burst it .ive put down 40p as the other 2 x  i played i went on this stake after maxing it without too much loss and it gave me a decent return both times reasonably guickly .all the best bud . Awaiting the good news hopefully fingers xd

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Play it at whatever stake you can realistically afford is my advice mate. Alternatively ask the bandit if he wants to buy the hive off you ha ha. Say £500 maybe. Could be win win either way. ??

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I saw somewhere a statistic that the average hive pop is around 200-250 x so whatever stake would give you a return you would cash out should it pay average. Draw a line under previous losses and focus on what you would cash out now. Upping the stake to ensure an overall hive profit is a recipe for disaster as we have seen hundreds of times on here. Play the game for enjoyment on a stake you can afford with the potential to give you a cashout you would be happy with. That’s my thoughts but obviously your money so your call ?

adzilanino9 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

80 bees it must be ready to pop! Go for the quid mate and hope for an early one! You’ve done the leg work already!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

I saw somewhere a statistic that the average hive pop is around 200-250 x so whatever stake would give you a return you would cash out should it pay average. Draw a line under previous losses and focus on what you would cash out now. Upping the stake to ensure an overall hive profit is a recipe for disaster as we have seen hundreds of times on here. Play the game for enjoyment on a stake you can afford with the potential to give you a cashout you would be happy with. That’s my thoughts but obviously your money so your call ?

You’re so sensible, it’s hard not to agree with you there ??

SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hey all

Thanks for the responses, I kept the stake at 60p and finally popped it on 111 bees! @Haz, knowing Bandit’s luck he would probably take down for 1000x! Well it payed me 168x which is ok and I got my money back. So, as i’m a glutten for punishment the grind begins again! I don’t know why but I really love this game, the grind I find gives much more action, so lets see how it goes.

Won £400 at the landbased as well last night, so the weekend is shaping up pretty well.

Have good/lucky weekends all!

SlotsBlogger

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)