people on this forum waiting for a bandit slot video

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

They look very thirsty , bless em

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Looks like they are about to be sprayed with a big load………… of fizzy lemonade

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

At church getting holy communion

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

ano poor women look like they would suck the water out of a house plant

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

At church getting holy communion

Wrong gender.  It’s prepubescent choir boys that they go after.

Bexymummy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, im sorry if this isnt the right place to comment but i just wondered if anyone knows whats going on please.

all of bandits videos bar one have vanished off youtube and ive not seen any new videos posted since the one where he plays that frankie dettori game.

Im not moaning but me & my husband always sit together and watch bandits videos so we have had nothing to do lately lol x

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Bexymummy wrote:

Hi, im sorry if this isnt the right place to comment but i just wondered if anyone knows whats going on please.

all of bandits videos bar one have vanished off youtube and ive not seen any new videos posted since the one where he plays that frankie dettori game.

Im not moaning but me & my husband always sit together and watch bandits videos so we have had nothing to do lately lol x

Theres quite a few threads on here, but as I’ve not seen you here before I’ll tell you 🙂 Bandits had a problem with YouTube which has resulted in having to put his videos to private. He’s waiting for the YouTube strikes to go and then he will be on holiday for the following 2 weeks after. He said he will be back in around 4 weeks (could be 3 now, I’ve lost track of dates). If you follow him on Twitter, he posts updates there. If not, at the bottom of this site, it shows his latest tweets 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)