Paddy power link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wawa256 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I signed up to paddy power using the link from the site and didn’t receive any deposit bonus. When I contacted them they basically said that bonus doesn’t exist and it’s made up. Has anyone else had this problem with them ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Looks like it exists to me, I think paddy need to look at their own website harder ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Are you from outside the UK? Some sites don’t have the same bonuses as the UK ones. If not, PP are having you on

Wawa256 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

No I’m in England. They’ve just said there’s nothing they can do about it the link is wrong and the problem is with this site ?‍♀️ which clearly isn’t true because they show the same offer on their website

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Wawa256 wrote:

No I’m in England. They’ve just said there’s nothing they can do about it the link is wrong and the problem is with this site ?‍♀️ which clearly isn’t true because they show the same offer on their website

I’ve just checked the link and get the welcome offer screen shown by xbob. So the link on here is fine and exists and has worked for countless other people. I would suggest you go back to them as there is nothing wrong from this side. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Seems a bit mad that they would just dismiss it as “not existing” – just tell them to click it themselves, it can blatantly be seen that it is Paddy Power creative and not just something i knocked up myself lol I swear some of these live chat people play a game of “lets make this as hard as possible” !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)