Paddy Power Beat the drop…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tipptop WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi all, has anybody been playing this on PP, its unlimited free games for a month at the moment.

It gives you €1000 to start and you have to answer 10 yes or no style questions and you get to keep whatever you have left after 10 questions. You can split your money on each question or go all in. I’m on question 8 today and still have my €1000. I’m going for draw at half time athletico v juve tonight. The other questions for today are will England score the most 6’s? Will Ben Yedder score in 90 mins? Shalke v City BTTS?

Don’t see it mentioned on the forum anywhere so thought I’d put it up, its free gambling basically!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah great little free game. Although after getting to the end and winning £300 i then had to pay for my next entry so might just be free until you win

Tipptop WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I haven’t won yet, I’ve been trying to bring the 1k with me each time, its pretty difficult. I lost on question 7 last week. If I get to question 10 with 1k I’ll probably split it.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Tipptop wrote:

I haven’t won yet, I’ve been trying to bring the 1k with me each time, its pretty difficult. I lost on question 7 last week. If I get to question 10 with 1k I’ll probably split it.

personally i starting splitting well before question 10 not 50/50 but after question 5 left my self 100ish or something then just went 100% if they main side lost

Tipptop WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Sorry posted without logging in…

So I got to the end… Won €699, took 1k to the 9th question, will mkhitaryan score in 90 mins? Easy money there, he was/is dirt, I split it 900 no 100 yes just in case.

Last question went for Chelsea to win to nil v malmo. Split it 699 yes 201 no, malmo put a good fight in the first half, good team they are, but Chelsea blew them away in the second half.

Just to confirm the game is still free to play after winning, I’m back to question 1 with 1k! Thanks Paddy Lad!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Awesome mate free money is the best ? i used my free for a month awhile ago myb i just had a free game or something. Take all you can bud ???

Tipptop WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Will try again anyway, really like the concept of the game, I understand the value is probably crap when you buy in with real money, probably better off with standard accumulator but whatever.

Have my results screenshot just trying to figure out how to upload…

Tipptop WANTED $2
    Outlaw
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)