Opinions please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marideco89 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey guys

I am Mark, a problem gambler, and a long time lurker on this forum.

Just wanted to say thank you to the bandit.

I have struggled for years with ridiculous gambling habits, loosing more than I earn, to the point I very nearly lost everything.

But once I discovered Bandit’s videos, slowly but surly I was able to get back in control, it put me in the mindset of ‘let’s watch someone else do it instead’ and that someone else is always bandit, I’ve watched others too but bandit is definitely the best.

So thank you Steve, you are a lifesaver! And it’s down to you I’ve actually started a business of my own. Without your videos helping curb my addiction, I’d never have saved enough to try something like this!

Its a small online art business, actually just a shopify store atm, but it’s something I wouldn’t of had without the bandit and this forum, so thanks to all at BIAM aswell, you guys are great, even JB ??

If any of you want to check it out.. https://mcdrew-art-company.myshopify.com/

Ps

Bandit, please play raging rhino megaways in your next vid ?

Marideco89 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I just realised I called the thread opinions, but didn’t ask for any… I was supposed to write

‘If any of you want to check it out..’

Link to the site

Your opinions/feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks again guys

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Good on ya mate, persue what you want to do. Not really an arts kinda guy but good luck ?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Well matey don’t do yourself down. Gambling addiction is one of the hardest to beat and you are doing it. The Bandit videos may help substitute for the fix, but it’s you that’s turning yourself around. Be proud 🙂

Marideco89 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Thanks guys, it has been a very difficult struggle getting to where I am now, Bandit’s vids, and this forum have helped so much, even though I only just started posting, I have been a lurker for about a year I think. The banter on this forum is great, whenever I get to a point where I’m thinking of depositing I always come here first and look at the posts I’ve missed, and most of the time it distacts me long enough to forget about depositing and do something else. I am aware of gamban and gamstop, but I really wanted to get back into a position of self control, I love the slots, so never want to be cut off completely. £20 a month limit seems to be working for me just now, get my fix on micro stakes, but tbh, last 3 months, I’ve not even felt the need to play, I just watch bandit and you guys instead ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)