only another 250 secret of the stones bonuses til my picks yay!!! LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I was perusing throught the secret of the stones pick list to see how far it actually was until my picks came up and noticed someones elses picks and thought thats an odd stone number lol

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Yea, i  don’t think Bandit realised just how popular people picking things would be.. i scrolled through the whole list one time.. was immense.

Perhaps, a better idea.. would be this….

Delete the current picks, fish tank and stones.. and create an entry list where people Pick a game. and if it has some picks, they type them in too. Because at the moment, Bandit, has to scroll through all sorts of posts where he is nice and plays a certain game for people.. and i’m sure it must be confusing.

That same list, allows him to mark that game, as done, and perhaps enter bonus, stake and win.

And while my brain cells are active like this.. A Yearly/6 Monthly prize for the person who picked the biggest X multiplier win.

Would be a nice improvement to the site.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I don’t think Steve is too fussed about playing SoTS anymore so there’s a chance you’ll never see your picks being chosen. He’s said in a few previous posts that he feels like the game has been changed as it used to pop bonuses in left, right and centre and now it’s a massive hassle just to land one.

My love of the slot is slowly fading…I used to get 3-4 bonuses per 100 spin and I don’t know if I just got lucky there but I felt like that was fair as if you didnt get a good set up like wild and a multi it would tend to pay peanuts. This month alone I’ve gone 600 spins without a bonus also played a free roll twice and didn’t get a bonus in either so that’s 800 spins. I’d like to think I’ve just been unlucky but more than likely the slot has been changed 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)