Online slot streaming!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Might be my opinion but I think we’re slowly starting to see the end of online slot streaming especially from a UK point of view, bandits had enough, jimbo and Craig are pretty rare for content now have never though rolla puts a massive amount of content out anyway and then you’ve got the few trying to get as much as they can out of it before it goes like spinitin, Bob slots azzi gambling heard chips moving to Ireland hideous is already there and personally I understand why they do it as it’s their livelihood but I don’t necessarily agree with them still wanting to sign ups and things like that as most of us from the uk will stay where we are and we can’t bonus buy quick spin etc once they all move abroad because unless they do they won’t be able to do what they do efficiently enough anymore I won’t watch anymore went off hideous as soon as he went to Ireland seen him have a bonus on £40 pound the other day come on he was doing £2 so many month ago once everything kicks in I believe it’s game over! I did want to ask where have all the regulars gone like haz, there was a lass who commented a lot can’t remember her name but she’s gone and a few more you don’t see anymore xbob is the only one but he’s not the most popular among othe people on the forum I remember when this forum was booming it’s as dead as a door nail now!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Why is xbob not popular with other people on the forum . Has there been some trouble?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Might be my opinion but I think we’re slowly starting to see the end of online slot streaming especially from a UK point of view, bandits had enough, jimbo and Craig are pretty rare for content now have never though rolla puts a massive amount of content out anyway and then you’ve got the few trying to get as much as they can out of it before it goes like spinitin, Bob slots azzi gambling heard chips moving to Ireland hideous is already there and personally I understand why they do it as it’s their livelihood but I don’t necessarily agree with them still wanting to sign ups and things like that as most of us from the uk will stay where we are and we can’t bonus buy quick spin etc once they all move abroad because unless they do they won’t be able to do what they do efficiently enough anymore I won’t watch anymore went off hideous as soon as he went to Ireland seen him have a bonus on £40 pound the other day come on he was doing £2 so many month ago once everything kicks in I believe it’s game over! I did want to ask where have all the regulars gone like haz, there was a lass who commented a lot can’t remember her name but she’s gone and a few more you don’t see anymore xbob is the only one but he’s not the most popular among othe people on the forum I remember when this forum was booming it’s as dead as a door nail now!

You’ve got to move all the conspiracy out of the way, haz is still around, but most sane people decided to chill with slots during the pandemic because they didn’t want the temptation, some poor cunts having been payed since March gone…… three of my work colleges have only made 4K wages since April….. so a forum becoming quite isn’t a shock, or shouldn’t be really, when money isn’t available… When the doors  open and work restarts and people finally have a spare quid the flow will start again… @winningbird still around, but most people have different needs at the moment, so you can’t expect the funfair to be full  whilst the punters are checking to see if they have change….

and @Xbobmad  ……… the fucker likes donuts …..I mean …. what a tasteless asshole ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Yikes ? there was me thinking I was quite popular here. A dagger, a dagger through my heart ☹️

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m still around devil mate but I’m a regular on rolla’s forum now. I still check the forum every now and then. Btw i am also sane seyahkram1977 ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I’m still around devil mate but I’m a regular on rolla’s forum now. I still check the forum every now and then. Btw i am also sane seyahkram1977 ?

Exactly what a lunatic would say

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I blame Jb and RB91 for making me like that ?. Anyway where have your big wins disappeared to ? and if you need any football tips you know where i am ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I blame Jb and RB91 for making me like that ?. Anyway where have your big wins disappeared to ? and if you need any football tips you know where i am ?

Very rare these days not much desire to play anymore unless a decent offer pops up. Yes you always were a pro tipster ?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Yikes ? there was me thinking I was quite popular here. A dagger, a dagger through my heart ☹️

@xbob – don’t know where the OP got that idea from. I’ve read almost every post over the past couple of years and believe you are well liked here. You got a bit heated on one of the threads a week ago but i forget what it was about – that’s the only bit of drama you’ve had as far as I’m aware.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

@xbob – don’t know where the OP got that idea from. I’ve read almost every post over the past couple of years and believe you are well liked here. You got a bit heated on one of the threads a week ago but i forget what it was about – that’s the only bit of drama you’ve had as far as I’m aware.

The cheque is in the post ???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)