Any of the old videos coming back up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    weirdali WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit,

I was just wondering mate if any of the single slot series (viking megaways, WWTBAM etc) and the old subscriber specials (10K, 5k etc) would ever come up again? I see they’re not available on here, wasn’t sure if they were private or got taken down on Youtube.

Just wondered if there was any way to watch them mate, as used to love getting them on now and again

Cheers,

Alex

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah I asked this a few weeks back …. was really good background noise….apparently some of the other commentators are saying there a problem with the copyright and stuff …. which sucks …..

weirdali WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Yeah I asked this a few weeks back …. was really good background noise….apparently some of the other commentators are saying there a problem with the copyright and stuff …. which sucks …..

Yeah mate. I also mean like his old YouTube videos in general. Used to love having them on in the background. I don’t think they’ve been deleted, just Bandit’s set them to private? I think so his channel doesn’t get taken down I don’t know.

Just wondered if he’d be making them viewable again as that would be great ha!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s being talked about etc but we are busy and sometime get sidetracked. ???

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

It’s being talked about etc but we are busy and sometime get sidetracked. ???

How dare you get busy!!!!!!!! we two above , demand the return of the bandit catalogue of epic wins and fails ……… also ……( I have to because there’s like three days left ) …… rugby World Cup bandit sesh ……. and I promise to admit footy is better than rugby ( it’s not ) hallelujah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)