Oi, bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

You eluded to possibly more sunday videos……… care to tell us more ? cracking video sunday gone. fully enjoyed.

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Hey guys

How do I start a new topic? Or more simply put for you hard core fans? I’m looking for 3 videos of Bandits…

#1 The one where he gets 500x twice on Reel King

#2 The one where his missus plays Deal or Deal

#3 The one where he loses his shit, throws off his headphones etc..

Any help or links, much appreciated,

Regards

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Hey guys

How do I start a new topic? Or more simply put for you hard core fans? I’m looking for 3 videos of Bandits…

Regards

go to general topic and you see the red bar with new topic, just click and fill it in …

Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

Hey guys

Regards

This is the deal or no deal vid with wifey

Outlaw

Outlaw

This is the two wins on reel king and regarding the losing his head phones …. That’s ever fucking  video …

Outlaw

He did lose his shit once I’m sure, maybe it was on his other channel.. Power Up.. he definitely smashed down either his mouse or headphones, he was still chilled later, it’s just relatable that’s all, I can’t even remember what game it was ( I assume Reel king, could’ve been the Millionaire one) it’s pissing me trying to find it…. Stops me from gambling I suppose😆

Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

He did lose his shit once I’m sure, maybe it was on his other channel.. Power Up.. he definitely smashed down either his mouse or headphones, he was still chilled later, it’s just relatable that’s all, I can’t even remember what game it was ( I assume Reel king, could’ve been the Millionaire one) it’s pissing me trying to find it…. Stops me from gambling I suppose😆

Yeah, there was a good one when he won in reel king and the earphones got trapped with the chair and he ended up in the floor, but that was definitely a positive post….

Outlaw

No link, there buddy!! I’ll start a new topic👍🏻

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)