Offer for bandit

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Keller wrote:

Okay I was winding you up earlier about ONE of those things 🙂

The other is no secret. He put it on Facebook.

Might aswell post it here then if it’s common knowledge ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

provic wrote:

no hate seedy, but if you have this info surely you have his whereabouts?

I do, as you know he lives in Wrexham where exactly….. his home or wherever he feels like going that day.

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

So basically, he’s not in prison, no one knows if he’ll do another video, and he’s not replied to the numerous posts in his forum for over a year cos he can’t be fucked to give anyone an update. Is that a fair summary?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Well if this the case that’s quite disappointing one message would have been fine sure everybody would agree, tbh the fact a lot of people still ask about him shows what effect he had on the community but if he can’t even reply or a quick message think that respect barrier starts going out the window really

Keller WANTED $2
    Outlaw

It’s easily searchable on Facebook. Just look up Steve Davies from Wreham. Says seperated under his bio.

Keller WANTED $2
    Outlaw

*wrexham

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I feel that if bandit wanted to discuss this with fans on his forum then he would be here talking about it. Can we just not leave him to his private life and if/when he wants to discuss then people can chip in then?

Seedy has confirmed what was required, he’s not just another forum member guessing about things.

If people are still bored theres plenty of content on the power up channel that a lot of people missed, go watch that 🙂

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

See xbob I’m not arsed about the private life stuff I agree with that no one needs to know about any of that but address your situation with the channel, a mean yes if shits happening in his private life it’s going to be at the bottom of his list but for me there will be 5 mins to spare to say I’m not finished I’ll be back or sorry folks I won’t be carrying on that’s what the majority of his followers want to know in reality and we still have any confirmation on that, and I think he’s lucky that people are still around shows the respect people have for him

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)