:O !!! SHOCKED !!! FACE !!! THUMBNAILS !!! :O

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    respect the real one WANTED $3
    Spectator

AND !!! DRAMATIC TITLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To any seasoned and normal gambler, you know a jackpot is the highest prize you can win from a slot in any one paid for spin. But there’s a trend coming from america to call a hand pay or a mini pot a jackpot. The developers are literally calling them mini jackpots and then streamers are calling them jackpots. “I WON 7 JACKPOTS” yet didn’t win one.

And honestly, anyone who puts 2000 spins on video through any number of slots, is going to win a shocked face win. Except that shocked face win applies to someone putting 10 bucks in and winning $300 on $2 spins. NOT someone who plays 1,000’s of spins, every day for years and puts a shocked face on every thumbnail.

These streamers should be took out back, sat down and given a sedative.

I mean, :O OMFG !!!! I FOUND A PENNY. Yea.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

First day on the internet and discovered clickbait?

respect the real one WANTED $3
    Spectator

Xbobmad wrote:

That’s two threads I post in a row and on both you have tried to make it personal. I see why you are here.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

respect the real one wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

That’s two threads I post in a row and on both you have tried to make it personal. I see why you are here.

Yeah that’s it, obviously a previous banned or flounced member of the forum… Honestly I couldn’t give a shit, I’m just replying to your moronic threads.

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Here he comes again xbob piping up on any opinion you have if you’ve been tenerife he’s been elevenerife.

You need get a life xbob you comment on every post anyone puts up with nothing but sarcastic bull shit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘:O !!! SHOCKED !!! FACE !!! THUMBNAILS !!! :O’ is closed to new replies.