November Prize Draw Winners

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    MMB-_- WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Nice one Bandit !!! Keep up the great work    And thank you for the prize . Cheers you Legend !!!

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi bandit i put the wroung email on for videoslots i was the £400 winner i sent you a msg on twitter and email you back thank you very much thats maid it a bit easyer for xmas your such a great guy thanks again

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Samanthallen wrote:

Hi bandit i put the wroung email on for videoslots i was the £400 winner i sent you a msg on twitter and email you back thank you very much thats maid it a bit easyer for xmas your such a great guy thanks again

Hi Sam

We had problems last time didn’t we haha – no worries and thanks for the screenshots, you are a confirmed winner don’t worry 😀

Gillington80 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Anything from Betfair pal?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Gillington80 wrote:

Anything from Betfair pal?

Yeah i’m just being a lazy twunt – I will get in touch shortly for your payment details lol

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Thank you so much was getting worried you would pass it on haha thanks again x

Gillington80 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Haha you ain’t lazy, you’re a legend! Love the streams and content, keep up the awesome work!

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

You heard anything back off videoslots ste ?

Thanks Kirsty

bigsteve7272 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Fantastic to have won, well made up, i am a big fan of your videos…..thanks very much….this will make a huge difference

Steve

AquintiC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

What a blessing to win this one at 500 quiddddd ! 😀 Much LOVE as always and thanks for every second of your content!

AquintiC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I just sent you my payment credentials to your email 🙂 Thanks again and merry christmas everyone!

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)