Not to bad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah, as some know I play a lot of 20p slots when I’m on the train to work …. Leeds to Cardiff, slotting … cup of tea … no kids ..bliss ……but on a trip down south yesterday I made a tidy profit on £35 quid deposit

sorry winningbird had to have another go

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Fake for sure. So obvious you get to play with free money. ;). Nice hits mate. I’ve just got 5 heartstoppers on lil devil with only a £30 deposit. Got up to £80 at one point but kept the grind up. Every single HS I got a premium symbol with best one paying 50x lol.

Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Fake for sure. So obvious you get to play with free money. ;). Nice hits mate. I’ve just got 5 heartstoppers on lil devil with only a £30 deposit. Got up to £80 at one point but kept the grind up. Every single HS I got a premium symbol with best one paying 50x lol.

Damn how did you see through my deception ? ….  a that’s good going 5 heart stopper with 30 quid …..but although I said in another message thread that I’ve had heart stopper give me 40 tease in a row ( no bonus ) I do find the top bonus on devil to be reasonably easy to get… it’s awesome for chucking out those multiplier wins in the base … I got 150 on 20p because of a tonne of iguanas in a bottle an two wild reels ….really is an awesome game ….. ahhhhh fuck it ….. I’m know I’m going to spend the night with it tonight because of this conversation…..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats! Nice to see regulars winning 🙂

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Congrats! Nice to see regulars winning ?

Hey where you been ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

No where ?

Outlaw

“ no where “ sounds magical

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

As magical as a unicorn shitting glitter ??

Outlaw
    Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Congrats guys! Seems like lots of winners this week.. Here’s my best hit that pretty much shocked the hell out of me 2 nights ago 😀 Got the multiplier up to x18 when a screen of queens with 3 wild multipliers reels landed a monster 4300x at 40p a spin, my best win in a long time 😉

Outlaw

Mysteron71 wrote:

Congrats guys! Seems like lots of winners this week.. Here’s my best hit that pretty much shocked the hell out of me 2 nights ago ? Got the multiplier up to x18 when a screen of queens with 3 wild multipliers reels landed a monster 4300x at 40p a spin, my best win in a long time ?

Ahhh look at Mysteron coming on this thread showing off his swinging 1800 pound big dick win ……making my 150 look like a waiters tip ????????

fucking awesome hit …. it’s a top game that one … the wheel at the start can be tight, but the multiplier builds up really fast ….. those wild lines …. get two and a good multiplier ???? The doors will blow off …

congrats man

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Haha funny post there mate 😀 Cheers 😉

I actually thought it would never bonus that game.. started with £60 and was down to £13 before the bonus dropped in.. bonus started with 8 spins at x4 and it went from there, It’s now my favourite game as you can imagine 😛 I will defo be spending many more hours playing it for sure but wont hold my breath for many more of those whoppers landing

Cheers!

Outlaw

Mysteron71 wrote:

Haha funny post there mate ? Cheers ?

I actually thought it would never bonus that game.. started with £60 and was down to £13 before the bonus dropped in.. bonus started with 8 spins at x4 and it went from there, It’s now my favourite game as you can imagine ? I will defo be spending many more hours playing it for sure but wont hold my breath for many more of those whoppers landing

Cheers!

It’s the thing with these megaways games, those big wins are potentially all around but fuckers go on holidays more than pensioners … I’m on kingmaker and holy diver this week … I got  one good win on both few months back …but haven’t managed to get anything massive off it … but I feel the potential is super there it just needs play and time spent on it ..

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Damn how did you see through my deception ? ….  a that’s good going 5 heart stopper with 30 quid …..but although I said in another message thread that I’ve had heart stopper give me 40 tease in a row ( no bonus ) I do find the top bonus on devil to be reasonably easy to get… it’s awesome for chucking out those multiplier wins in the base … I got 150 on 20p because of a tonne of iguanas in a bottle an two wild reels ….really is an awesome game ….. ahhhhh fuck it ….. I’m know I’m going to spend the night with it tonight because of this conversation…..

Nice. Just got another 2 HS up £12 but still 2 premiums in the HS. Got TEN bonuses in the first grind which put me exactly even as the HS popped and it paid 8x lol. So went for another which decimated me to nearly a redeposit but hit a 4x4x for a little win which got me over the line. HS lobster had 4 spins and 2 spots for a retrigger but couldn’t moan it in. I think I’ve been extremely lucky to get 7 HS and only being down £18 over 2 days. But I can still.whinge that I havent hit that 35000x

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Will throw mine in here too. From $90 deposit start

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)