No Limit City Giveaway

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Just going to start this thread as may aswell keep the giveaway hashtag proof separate in each provider for ease for Bandit to sift through.

I don’t think the correct # comments are being shown. Having a quick look you can see the only ones that show up are literally the wrong ones where the # is not connected to the word (ie # thebandit vs #thebandit)

My thoughts are that YouTube is actually censoring the correct answers purely because of the hashtag affiliation maybe? and that’s why the ones with a space are getting through and making it look like we all don’t know what we are doing lol. Anyway here’s my proof for this giveaway and feel free to stick up your proof here too so we can get Bandit to hopefully see that there is something wrong with the system not showing them all. Maybe went into spam? held for review?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Mine is showing and I’ve done it the right way ….. so I’m not sure … there are some under neath mine showing the tags as well and they are right….
    I can’t imagine it being YouTube, there’s no reason for it to be marking out that one give away and that one particular hashtag and company …probably more likely people have misspelled the tag maybe ..

just for everybody as well if you do it right the actual hash tag turns blue when you press send.. if your #nolimitcity stays the same colour that’s because there is  a gap between the # nolimitcity …which you don’t need …..

Edit – just seen bandit saying has tags do t work on YouTube …. So forget above

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)