No Limit City fakers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #111234
    Jazzee WANTED $10
    Outlaw

    I like the option on NLC games where you can watch a playback on big wins. I also find it very suspicious that a popular streamer (Desk****) for example  recently won over 600k on mental yet the win never appeared on the replays. This seems to be a good way to catch out the fake streamers. Or am I missing something.

    #111237
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Jazzee wrote:

    I like the option on NLC games where you can watch a playback on big wins. I also find it very suspicious that a popular streamer (Desk****) for example  recently won over 600k on mental yet the win never appeared on the replays. This seems to be a good way to catch out the fake streamers. Or am I missing something.

     

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/opinekuduna

     

     

    #111239
    Jazzee WANTED $10
    Outlaw

    It didn’t and still doesn’t show in the actual game but should right?.

    #111243
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $422
    Outlaw

    Jazzee wrote:

    It didn’t and still doesn’t show in the actual game but should right?.

    I don’t know .. so it’s just guess work but I imagine as affiliations they kind of can’t officially win ……so the hits are real but due to terms and conditions they can’t be treated as real slotters …you know like work force who can’t enter a public competition that their company run …. So I wouldn’t expect to see many streamers on there if they had a big win except for lads like rolla …

    #111246
    Xbobmad WANTED $680
    Outlaw

    I don’t want to get involved with the legitimacy of the player/win, but what a fucking hit that was!

    #111247
    Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    I did bleedin garbage on Mental last night it bled me dry for very few features and how anyone gets the mental free spins is beyond me I can’t even get the lobotomy ones at moment

    #111251
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Jazzee wrote:

    It didn’t and still doesn’t show in the actual game but should right?.

    win is the same as on his video, I play on crypto casino I check on mental win, maybe his money is fake, but win is real

     

     

     

     

    #111252
    Smalllebowski WANTED $9
    Outlaw

    It’s not fake money but it’s bonus money that has to be staked.  They have had max win twice on mental. Used to watch them but can’t stand them now. Hideous is the best streamer

    #111260
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    I play the same casino they never offer me bonus 1000%

    #111261
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $422
    Outlaw

    Slot wrote:

    I play the same casino they never offer me bonus 1000%

    It’s because you don’t stroke their balls and nibble on their ear like roshite does ….honestly 20000% bonus  if you let them  watch ….

    #111262
    MaskWearer WANTED $42
    Blocked

    If you have to wear makeup to stream then you are a fake streamer (wigs get a pass if your name is Josh)

    If you made millions upon millions like these crypto dudes or dask would you be busting your balls promoting casinos like a 9-5 job? No I think not. They are fake as fuck and even if they weren’t what sort of a scumbag bets on those stakes on slot machines when people are starving around the world?

    The fuckholes are doing bonus buys that would put someone through university or be a deposit on a house. It’s all a sick joke to normalise high-stakes casino gambling. Even if it’s real money and you can afford it you sure as fuck shouldn’t be dropping hundreds of thousands or millions on fucking slot machines

    #111263
    Slot WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    MaskWearer wrote:

    If you have to wear makeup to stream then you are a fake streamer (wigs get a pass if your name is Josh)

    If you made millions upon millions like these crypto dudes or dask would you be busting your balls promoting casinos like a 9-5 job? No I think not. They are fake as fuck and even if they weren’t what sort of a scumbag bets on those stakes on slot machines when people are starving around the world?

    The fuckholes are doing bonus buys that would put someone through university or be a deposit on a house. It’s all a sick joke to normalise high-stakes casino gambling. Even if it’s real money and you can afford it you sure as fuck shouldn’t be dropping hundreds of thousands or millions on fucking slot machines

    Rich people, don’t post their winnings on youtube, I am sure they have better things to do

    #111266
    Xbobmad WANTED $680
    Outlaw

    MaskWearer wrote:

    If you have to wear makeup to stream then you are a fake streamer (wigs get a pass if your name is Josh)

    If you made millions upon millions like these crypto dudes or dask would you be busting your balls promoting casinos like a 9-5 job? No I think not. They are fake as fuck and even if they weren’t what sort of a scumbag bets on those stakes on slot machines when people are starving around the world?

    The fuckholes are doing bonus buys that would put someone through university or be a deposit on a house. It’s all a sick joke to normalise high-stakes casino gambling. Even if it’s real money and you can afford it you sure as fuck shouldn’t be dropping hundreds of thousands or millions on fucking slot machines

    Probably one of those casinos that say streamers use their website for “Entertainment purposes only” it should be scrolling across the screen for everyone to see.

    #111267
    Xbobmad WANTED $680
    Outlaw

    Specifically to NLC bonuses though, the fucking 1000x+ bonus buys are obscene. It’s all about locking most of the game’s potential behind a huge entry fee, but they can still plaster the 100000x possibilities everywhere.

    #111276
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $422
    Outlaw

    Xbobmad wrote:

    Specifically to NLC bonuses though, the fucking 1000x+ bonus buys are obscene. It’s all about locking most of the game’s potential behind a huge entry fee, but they can still plaster the 100000x possibilities everywhere.

    I said this a few weeks ago, I clicked on a “just for fun “ slot video on Facebook and it was rosh and this fucking lanky twat of a Canadian….it was embarrassing…. Like the cringe was ball breaking…. But obviously they title the video as just for fun on that site but you know on their home site it’s “serious “ and “real”….. only when you watch it with a “ just for fun “ label it’s more apparent how fucking stupid people must be to believe they can spin €1000…€2000 spins… fuck me on one rosh “made “ 6 or 8 million. …………. Fuck right off mate …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)